Pre-Game Talk: Tuesday's game Dallas Stars vs Toronto Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
This a totally beautiful thang y'all :clap: Another fright night, like that horror film back in the desays. We might win this game, even without auston matthews who got suspended of a tough crosscheck to dahlin's fesace. That there, was HARD. Our very own capitano johnny-tea will rise to occation and bring that FIRE FIRE like that oscar meier you heard me :clap: We are going to bring all of our gunz out blazin on this one! WE STILL HARD, but not hard enough... we are getting a guy at the deadline, and also a new goalie. So be glad, smile and enjoy life. Even some cigars, they are not good for your health though... so are many other things, bad food, bad drinks. You already know. But I am totally enjoying this parade and STILL SMOKIN!! WHAT!!!!!! :clap:

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I'd be putting Kallgren in. With Matthews out the lines are going into blender for a couple games. What a f***ing joke that is he is even out.

This team needs a jolt. Definitely going to be a trade or two this week now. I don't see as a GM where he can be okay going into the playoffs without doing anything.

Yes they have had a good season mostly up until this point but you can see the holes in this lineup. I'm sure they can too. It's just how creative can they get to fill them.

Anyway it won't be an easy one tonight. Need a big effort here.

GLG

Reactions: Nylanderthal

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Never fear, Simmons is here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If the Stars want to win, all they have to do us slap MM around and we are done., no pp.
This is a do or die moment for the Leafs.
The best player in the NHL was left to take action with no help, push back or retailiation by his team. Now he sits for 2 games. If they fold like a cheap suit, whimper away, get mauled, it is over. Shine up the golf clubs time.
I hope they show spunk, but who could it be?

Reactions: 56 Years No Cup

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
They were talking on the radio about matty being out, and mentioned maybe moving Marner to the middle for a bit. Interesting. He'd need wingers so not sure who that would be. Maybe Willy and Kerf? Have Tavares with Kase and Mik maybe? Hmmmm....

Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
Is Matthews not appealing his suspension? He should as I've seen many videos of similar or worse infractions without suspensions. Sometimes without even a penalty.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Never fear, Simmons is here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If the Stars want to win, all they have to do us slap MM around and we are done., no pp.
This is a do or die moment for the Leafs.
The best player in the NHL was left to take action with no help, push back or retailiation by his team. Now he sits for 2 games. If they fold like a cheap suit, whimper away, get mauled, it is over. Shine up the golf clubs time.
I hope they show spunk, but who could it be?

Far from do or die. The closest team to knocking us out of the 8th spot is CBJ and there are 16 points behind with an extra game played. We can limp in to the playoffs if need be.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Easy Game

Leafs are good at playing good teams.

Dallas is desperate, they are fighting for the last spot. Should be interesting

123offtheglass

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
To start, I’m guessing:

Bunting-JT-Marner
Nylander-Kerfoot-Kase
Mikheyev-Kampf-Engvall
Robertson-Spezza-Simmonds

Rielly-Lyubushkin
Brodie-Holl
Sandin-Dermott

Kallgren

Explore what they have in Luyubushkin, get Dermott’s feet wet again (& showcase?), hopefully let Mrazek get extra work in with Briere & co.

Reactions: david999 and Buds17

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
They were talking on the radio about matty being out, and mentioned maybe moving Marner to the middle for a bit. Interesting. He'd need wingers so not sure who that would be. Maybe Willy and Kerf? Have Tavares with Kase and Mik maybe? Hmmmm....

Hard to believe this would be an issue. Shows how much depth we have lost over last 2 years that we even to contemplate who to push up

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
I'd simply just reunite Tavares and Marner.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
I want to bump Nylander to the middle to spark his engine.

Bunting - Tavares - Marner
Robertson - Nylander - Kerfoot

Reactions: Lauro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad