Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Question of questions folks will Pettersson be game ready and WILL Gaudette make his much anticipated season debut. If both draw in WHAT will the lineups look like??? Like this maybe:

Baertchi Horvat Boeser
Goldobin Pettersson Eriksson
Granlund Sutter Virtanen
Roussell Gaudette Schaller

Edler Tanev
Hutton Gudbranson
Poo Stecher

Markstrom

Also Brock Boeser scored his first NHL hat trick last year against Murray and the Pens and 5 in total in 2 games against Murray while Murray said he was lucky. Boeser with pts in 3 straight games and could be ready to really unload into Murray on Tuesday since he seems to light up the Pennsylvania teams (Philly the other). Regardless this will be a HUGE game as to WHERE this team is really at

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
I really hope he doesn't play. According to the province he is feeling a little better today meaning he does have a concussion. Even if he is symptom-free by then, he is still more susceptible to another one.

Reactions: JuniorNelson

PunkRockLocke

Jun 15, 2017
Pender Harbour
Damn. It's gonna be Sutter isn't it?
Well, yeah Sutter would be the "2nd line centre"

But who will the four centremen be if Pettersson is out (and with Beagle out)?
Horvat
Sutter
Gaudatte??
????? (Granlund?)

Gagner.....?

Edit: I guess Schaller has some experience in centre, although I'm not sure how much in the NHL with the Bruins

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Sutter's gonna go off on his old team as we wonder what the f*** just happened. Pouliot will be a minus-4.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
If no Peetey than were in trouble

Baertchi Horvat Boeser
Goldobin Gaudette Eriksson
Roussell Sutter Virtanen
Motte Granlund Schaller

YUCK

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Obviously,having EP out is big blow...but also having Beagle out sucks as well,I thought he really galvanized the PK..Apparently,Roussel is supposed to be a good PK guy,so at least there's that.

One thing about Roussel is his pre determined rep...Looks like the refs are going to call him on everything and anything.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Obviously,having EP out is big blow...but also having Beagle out sucks as well,I thought he really galvanized the PK..Apparently,Roussel is supposed to be a good PK guy,so at least there's that.

One thing about Roussel is his pre determined rep...Looks like the refs are going to call him on everything and anything.

Yeah, who saw that coming? Besides everyone?

And not seeing a great outcome. FFS, sit Pettersson down if he's still sore.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Even if EP seems healthy, I’d sit him for this one. Just to be extra careful. Let him reload his batteries and return vs Winnipeg.

Guessing Nilsson goes again tomorrow. He’s had two strong outings in a row, might as well ride the hot hand. Also guessing the D corps stays in tact for the same reason, which would mercifully mean no Del Zotto again.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
I cannot express the rage I will feel if this incompetent medical staff plays Pettersson this game.

He has the potential to be a top 10 player in the league within a couple of seasons.

His health cannot be risked even a tiny bit.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Losing Beagle is a big blow as well... He has been an instrument to our PK. I would sit EP for this game... the worst thing that can happen is for EP to suffer another concussion.

However for us to even be talking that EP might be playing in Pittsburg is good news, the injury is not as serious as I had predicted at first. I thought he would at least be cone 10-20 games.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Hoping to see a line of
Leipsic - gaudette - virtanen
That line is going to be so darn fast and difficult to contain.
Also liked the fact that they aren’t calling up Sam “I thought I was good enough waaahhh”Gagner. Guy has no place on a nhl team.

Nick Lang

May 14, 2015
I cannot express the rage I will feel if this incompetent medical staff plays Pettersson this game.

He has the potential to be a top 10 player in the league within a couple of seasons.

His health cannot be risked even a tiny bit.

Lol, do you have a medical degree, or any relevant experience whatsoever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad