Pittsburgh wins like 5 - 2. Pouliot -5

Crazy pills mode:

Sutter hat-trick. Pouliot even

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C

Should have said this right after the game

Where was this on the day Petterson was hit? Oh right he told everyone that 2 meaningless points in October was more inportant than standing up for your rookie, what a coward, probably says this now because the entire fan base is up in arms. Have some spine Green.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I actually commend Green.

I think he's realized that not responding was a mistake.

Takes a real man to admit a mistake. *cough* benning

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008

Should have said this right after the game

That's a ******* copout. If they don't know what happened and didn't have working iPads available, why didn't they just ask Pettersson what had happened?

I mean, let's just set aside the fact that it was a dirty play, one of the very first questions that Green/players/medical team should have asked him immediately if they didn't know what happened is "What happened?" That stuff is like ingrained into your brain when anything happens. You just automatically wonder what happened on that play and you want to find out. Apparently, no one cared enough to find out. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hemty

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
That's a ******* copout. If they don't know what happened and didn't have working iPads available, why didn't they just ask Pettersson what had happened?

I mean, let's just set aside the fact that it was a dirty play, one of the very first questions that Green/players/medical team should have asked him immediately if they didn't know what happened is "What happened?" That stuff is like ingrained into your brain when anything happens. You just automatically wonder what happened on that play and you want to find out. Apparently, no one didn't cared enough to find out. :facepalm:
Oh I'm sure everyone on both teams knew more or less what had happened before the game was over. But two points is two points ;)

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
The idea that I'm supposed to believe that I - who wasn't even watching the game - saw the play before Green did is pretty absurd.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Oh I'm sure everyone on both teams knew more or less what had happened before the game was over. But two points is two points ;)

Of course they all know what had happened. Even if they didn't at first, trainers come to tell you that he has some sort of head injury, and I mean, well, you can put two and two together there.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
I have a hard time giving a **** about this game to be quite honest.

Yea, I am kinda done with this team right now. No EP. Bunch of cowards from the coaching staff down. Prospects getting scratched in Utica. Darkest timeline.

member 290103

The idea that I'm supposed to believe that I - who wasn't even watching the game - saw the play before Green did is pretty absurd.

It's completely absurd. I get it that the team PR machine went into damage control and everyone was instructed to say that they did not know what happened, but that's asinine.

Whenever a player goes down, is so woozy he can't stand, people are going to inquire as to the reason for his injury. Suggesting that no one saw it and no one knew until the game was over what had happened - is bullshit.

Reactions: Son of a Dawson

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Im a Canucks fan and will DEF be watching this game tomorrow.

Cant wait :)

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Doesn't seem MDZ is long for this world.
Yes. Situation with MDZ is a baffler. Green dressed him for all 82 games last season, now he can't get into the lineup with exactly the same group of returning d-men. He's been really bad to start this season, but really no worse than he was last year. And if the blueline is any better this year, it's escaped my attention.

member 290103

Yes. Situation with MDZ is a baffler. Green dressed him for all 82 games last season, now he can't get into the lineup with exactly the same group of returning d-men. He's been really bad to start this season, but really no worse than he was last year. And if the blueline is any better this year, it's escaped my attention.

Gudbranson's arguably been worse. Guddy gets in the lineup given his contractual situation though. For a "master talent evaluator" Benning has sure shit the bed when it comes to his pro scouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad