• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
When a guy gets rattled enough that he has bambi legs you let him rest for at least a week. A brain injury can't be evaluated or predicted for future outcomes well enough to risk having another hard hit. The 2 points vs having a career cut short is a no brainer. If you disagree keep your opinions to yourself. I am right. :p

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
When a guy gets rattled enough that he has bambi legs you let him rest for at least a week. A brain injury can't be evaluated or predicted for future outcomes well enough to risk having another hard hit. The 2 points vs having a career cut short is a no brainer. If you disagree keep your opinions to yourself. I am right. :p
Unless that’s Ryan Kesler or Brad Marchand.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
No Petey means better for the tank. that's what some of the Nucks fans here want.
Id rather enjoy hockey and what Peetey brings - which is A LOT. I use to be totally on team tank but theyre too negative and too focused on some pure fantasy that i prefer to cheer for our team and the prospects that we have got from having the tough years. Maybe this year too, we will see, i might join team tank towards the mid-end of the season if were doing bad, but nothing is in stone atp lawry b lawrence

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014

We might get their backup, Casey The Smith, who started their game against Montreal last night

Aww too bad we need Boeser to bag a nother hatrick and with Murray in net he would HAVE had a good chance. O well, 1 or 2 Boeser goals will still be sweet :yo:

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays

We might get their backup, Casey The Smith, who started their game against Montreal last night

Canucks kept the tradition going by winning a game they shouldve had no business winning with TBL. Now they can continue making backup/3rd stringers look like Vezina candidates

Reactions: ziploc

brokenhole

Aug 12, 2015
I mean, I think it's fair that the fans should get an update at least... right?
Well this is the NHL and most teams are neanderthals when it comes to information about player injuries. Just hope he doesn't have a concussion because if he does and plays and gets concussed again it's all on the team doctor and org. Of course this group in management will just plea the 5th.

keslerburrows

Mar 9, 2011
Vernon, Canada
However for us to even be talking that EP might be playing in Pittsburg is good news, the injury is not as serious as I had predicted at first. I thought he would at least be cone 10-20 games.

I'm not even sure if it is good news. Concussions are very weird beasts, and should be treated PATIENTLY regardless of the perceived severity. Read about what happened to Okposo last year, Crosby a few seasons back etc. Sometimes there are no symptoms for 3-5 days. We all so the clip, he couldn't even stand up after the hit. The fact he was put on a plane is so ridiculous. It's like while the whole sports world is moving forward with the treatment of concussions, we are moving backwards.

EDIT: Now Bob says he won't play for 7-10 days minimum, but is continuing to travel with the team. Someone explain to me how that makes any sense at all.

Reactions: brokenhole
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad