Pre-Game Talk: Tuesday OCT 16 4PM Canucks AT Pittsburgh - No Pettersson:(

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Last season we lost two centres (Horvat,Sutter) and things went tits up in a real hurry....Well, 5 games in,we've lost half of our centres again (EP,Beagle)....

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
With Pettersson out, I think we're finally going to see the Canucks we all expected to see this year.

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
On the positive side of things, I think with Pettersson the Canucks are going to do a hell of a lot better than anyone thought. Sorry team tank.

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
I'm excited to see Gaudette if he slots in. If Gaudette takes this opportunity by the bull horns for the next 6 weeks, it could motivate Canucks to trade Sutter by the trade deadline.

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
It’s possible the **** storm from the Petterson fiasco motivates and galvanizes this team and we squeeze out a win.

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
It’s possible the **** storm from the Petterson fiasco motivates and galvanizes this team and we squeeze out a win.

Looking forward to Boeser continuing his play from last game, he really stepped it up in terms of speed and puck movement last game.

Reactions: hellstick

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
Injured Beagle is a big loss for the Canucks. Didn’t get much attention because of EP but Beagle has been excellent in his role. He’s a huge part of why our PK has been so good.

Reactions: Pastor Of Muppetz

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Interested to see how Goldobin looks with no Pettersson.
He is pretty inconsistent Id say. Hot the first couple a games and quieter since then. Hopefully can put it together a lil better

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I'm expecting a good response game from the Canucks this game...

I think pride kicks in and they play with energy and on a mission to show they are more than a tiny 19 yr old.

VintageBure

Jun 7, 2018
I hope boeser shows signs of life and gives this franchise some optimism again.. he has Pittsburg’s number so far

Reactions: lawrence
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad