Tucson Roadrunners (AHL) Discussion

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Lol, I was just talking about targeting Imama for the Coyotes fourth line/13th forward yesterday with my brother. Added Garland and Keller protection

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Tucson lost again 6-2, Hayton with no points. Low tier ECHL goalie was in net for Tucson.

Tucson is 2 and 8 in their last 10. They have 3 regulation wins in 14 games.

San Diego on Saturday and Sunday....

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Tucson lost again 6-2, Hayton with no points. Low tier ECHL goalie was in net for Tucson.

Tucson is 2 and 8 in their last 10. They have 3 regulation wins in 14 games.

San Diego on Saturday and Sunday....
I'm worried about Hayton, but at this point it's hard to be overly concerned when the team appears to be in freefall. What else is there to do but hope he can pick it up on his own sooner or later?

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Watching the Tucson game as well as the Coyotes and Roadrunners have put up a 5 spot in the first lead 5-1

Goals: MacGregor (2,3), Mayo (1), Roy (8), Gregoire (2)
Soderstrom looks great. Jenik is an agitator deluxe. Hayton had a good shot on the PP, but they've got him on the wrong side. They're playing the RH on the right and LH on the left. Hayton needs to be on his off-hand, so the shot is on the inside, so he can use the 1-timer and that sneaky toe drag shot that Hayton displayed at World Juniors.

...and again, not sure what happens when Capobianco goes up to the Coyotes, because he was making plays and 2 separate times made really nice between the legs of the defender while pinned on the wall for a quick breakout which has led to 2 goals. I would really like to see him with a real coach up at the NHL level.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Tucson’s up 2-1 over the Gulls after two. Michael Bunting with both goals on the PP, with Barret Hayton getting an assist on each.
Seems like Hayton is starting to pick it up offensively? That's a good sign. Really hoping he starts to get comfortable and be productive offensively and defensively.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Roadrunners lose again, can't imagine the overall difference between this years team and last years team...night and day! Who gets fired first Tocchet or Potvin

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Roadrunners lose again, can't imagine the overall difference between this years team and last years team...night and day! Who gets fired first Tocchet or Potvin

Part of it might be on BA. I believe he sidelined Sullivan and took over Tucson duties.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00