TSN Rankings

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
maybe-just maybe-they go on an 8 game losing streak at the end here rather than the nice little winning streak they had a couple of years ago...

14 games left:
Blues (loss), Red Wings (loss), Senators x2 (probable losses), Canucks (probable loss), Flames (thinking they win), Oilers (win), Blackhawks (loss), Sharks (loss), Penguins x2 (split), Hurricanes x2 (probable split), Islanders (loss)

That is a 4-10 record, which I doubt any but the Devils can use to move ahead. The Flyers, though, have shown an aptitude to beat the better teams and lose to the bottom-dwellers, so they could go 11-3 as much as 3-11.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
4-10 seems likely. But I think they lose to the Flames in Calgary, but win one of the home games against good teams.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Justice for Cricket
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
14 games left:
Blues (loss), Red Wings (loss), Senators x2 (probable losses), Canucks (probable loss), Flames (thinking they win), Oilers (win), Blackhawks (loss), Sharks (loss), Penguins x2 (split), Hurricanes x2 (probable split), Islanders (loss)

That is a 4-10 record, which I doubt any but the Devils can use to move ahead. The Flyers, though, have shown an aptitude to beat the better teams and lose to the bottom-dwellers, so they could go 11-3 as much as 3-11.

I think they go 6-6-2 or 7-7 in the final 14. They have been around .500 all season. no reason to stop now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad