TSN 690 & Other Montreal sports media (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Ya they Are supposed to go home, but they don’t

Romanov posted yesterday on Instagram, he was out on the town with his girlfriend

On Sunday Tatar posted he and his wife out at what appeared to be the old port

Yeah, but they go out with their GFs and wives...what about KK? :naughty:

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Don't know much about McKenna, but he's right. I caught Covid by my own fault. No one else's.

Even at that, you kept telling us for most of last year how the Outaouais region was special when it came to controlling Covid. After reading all of your posts, I thought you were blessed with a repellent Covid force field that was only available to Outaouais residents. :sarcasm:

I hope you’re doing better. I keep hearing about these “long haulers”, people that contracted Covid, who got cured but still feel symptoms.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Even at that, you kept telling us for most of last year how the Outaouais region was special when it came to controlling Covid. After reading all of your posts, I thought you were blessed with a repellent Covid force field that was only available to Outaouais residents. :sarcasm:

I hope you’re doing better. I keep hearing about these “long haulers”, people that contracted Covid, who got cured but still feel symptoms.
All is good. I still haven't gotten my pulmonary function results (tests done in January). But I guess they are good, since I haven't heard from my doctor. They don't show up on my Carnet Santé page, though, which is weird.

And our region is f***ed, because Ottavians visited a lot of their folks I suppose (or the reverse) in Aylmer; there are many outbreaks in the Aylmer-Hull sector. Gatineau sector, where I live, much less for now.

Reactions: Runner77

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
Anyone catch our fav jackass Normand Flynn on color commentary of the Wisconsin game

Stephane Leroux breaks the news of the Staal trade and Flynn replies with "the Habs will now move KK to the wing"
Guy is cracked

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Anyone catch our fav jackass Normand Flynn on color commentary of the Wisconsin game

Stephane Leroux breaks the news of the Staal trade and Flynn replies with "the Habs will now move KK to the wing"
Guy is cracked

As much as I agree with your sentiment I don't agree that the dude is cracked. I'm 90% sure that he's a bullshit/outrage artist that stays relevant with the worst takes imaginable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad