WWE: Triple H now (finally) head of creative and talent relations

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
It doesn't feel dramatically different to me. I think WWE isn't run by one man, plus HHH is smart enough to know there was validity to a lot of what Vince was doing from a business perspective.

Reactions: Grackle Party

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Seems like a heavier emphasis on wrestling, I definitely like it better
And the only mind numbingly stupid things I can recall lately are: A- Dana Brooke still holding the 24/7 title on camera despite no 24/7 activity since the rapist was forced out and B- Nicky (T.R.)A.S.H. still wearing little kid superhero clothes, despite swapping the cape for a jacket.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
24/7 title was originally a USA idea, but if it went away no one would notice

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
24/7 title was originally a USA idea, but if it went away no one would notice

Sounds like it still has life on the house show circuit, and if it stays there that would be perfectly fine.

Reactions: yahhockey

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I might be alone here, but for a while I thought the 24/7 segments were the only parts worth watching. With Truth and Maverick basically playing hot potato every night, it was very entertaining to see how they'd get a new champ. For me, those two guys carried the TV product for a good 6 months. I would be totally fine if they worked the 24/7 title back into TV but kept the segments short or mixed in with other stuff. They've been doing a lot of recorded promo work behind the scenes, so they could easily use some of those segments to make a quick 24/7 title change.

That being said, with the momentum they have now, the 24/7 title should not be getting any legitimate TV time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad