Rumor: Trevor Timmins to CBJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I hope not but MB has brought a lot of his own people since taking over. Bringing in Churla was totally unexpected. This would suck.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
There's a connection with the Blue Jackets new GM...can't keep good people forever.

If this is true, good for him...new opportunity. Hurts for the Habs but there are alot of great scouts out there, won't be the end of the world

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I think the news would have broken by now. I'm assuming its not true.

Jay Wolf

Jun 14, 2011
If there's any truth to this, you would have to admit that it was always a question of time. Trevor's too good to not move up in this business. If he's offered AGM, he'd be nuts not to take it.

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
PK was on the telephone on the Hockeycentral at noon show and apparently they haven't talked extension. PK said that MB has my agents number, made it sound like it something he'd like to start working on but PK said right now he's just going to play out the last year of his contract or something similar to that.

FinnHab

May 24, 2006
overseas...
Kekäläinen and TT worked together years ago in Ottawa. If this move happens, doesnt surprise me at all...:help:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
No word for Grant might mean A LOT at this point....Not his job to tells us something like that....I also asked him the question through Twitter....no answer yet.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
He's not gone....but one guy's name people should have in mind if it does....and most won't like it.....it's Simon Nolet. Flyers scout.

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
what the heck I hope not
Bergevin would be the biggest ****** ever if it was true

Bergevin can't do nothing about it. Same with Stephane Waite who Stan Bowman had to let go.

If Timmins wants to leave, its common courtesy to let them be, its the same everywere in the NHL..

It has nothing to do with Bergevim at tjis point

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
He's not gone....but one guy's name people should have in mind if it does....and most won't like it.....it's Simon Nolet. Flyers scout.

You have that name in which fashion: opinion or educated guess? Overheard someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad