Rumor: Trevor Timmins to CBJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Didnt he get his contract extended and a promotion last year? Don't know what the rules are concerning scout and contracts, dont think this is true.

JMMR

Mar 21, 2006
Ottawa
Didnt he get his contract extended and a promotion last year? Don't know what the rules are concerning scout and contracts, dont think this is true.

I hope so I posted because I just caught the end of it.

I love Trevor!

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Clear from this past draft that MB wants Dudley to handle it, Timmins probably feels like he lost control, I bet He'll be Ast GM with the Jackets, him jackets GM are close from their time in Ottawa.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Columbus let their guy go the other day. Makes sense. Hope I'm wrong

Not sure if they let him walk or he left....but maybe he left because they told him somebody else was coming. That rumor was pretty big as far as him joining Kekalainen. And us getting Churla also explains some things.

What's really troublesome is Jankowski's departure...really thought he'd be replacing Timmins.

Wow if that happens....that's bigger than anything else team related.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Yikes. Don't like the sounds of that. Always been a fan of TT. Would likely change our drafting approach significantly and take the team in a totally different direction.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Rumor or confirmed?

If it's confirmed you gotta grow up guys, yes he's among the besy but it wouldn't be the worst day in habs history. His record in the 1st round is not that impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad