Travis Sanheim - D - 6'3" - 181 - Calgary WHL - 2014 pick (1-17) - [signed ELC, 9/25]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
What else is it called when someone intentionally says something untrue?

Like, for example, if I had a video of something happening, but then someone said something completely different happened... what would we call that person?

Reactions: Tripod

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Personal insults show both a lack of manners and cowardice, since on the internet it's usually done by people who lack the cojones to say it to one's face.

Everyone is brave behind a computer screen.

Reactions: baudib1

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
:laugh:

Again, stop lying and people will stop calling you out on it. It's not a personal attack, just don't lie. If you do, expect people to call you out on it.

Simple as that.

And funny you mention personal insults, yet said "FU, cowards, Internet donkey's butt, lots of dense people around here". Maybe practice what you preach.

Last edited:

AtlasRust

Jan 16, 2011
Why is it that every time I log into this board it's always the same group of 10 users whining about how wrong someone's opinion is?

I've seen internet cliques before, but oof... this one takes the cake.

Reactions: tymed

Doodootheclown

Oct 24, 2011
DelCo

I wonder how the “Hak is a beet farmer” crowd feels about this, given that some think Sanheim walks on water! Biggest take away is that players are reporting soon and hockey is almost back!

Reactions: HighOFFHockey

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Well, that explains the lack of strength, in the good ole days he'd be out there with a pitchfork all day, tossing hay into the truck, now he just rides the air conditioned threshers and combines and never breaks a sweat.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
th

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries

I wonder how the “Hak is a beet farmer” crowd feels about this, given that some think Sanheim walks on water! Biggest take away is that players are reporting soon and hockey is almost back!

I'm happy that Sanheim's family uses new fangled modern technology like the combustion engine. I'm sure Dave is pulling his beets by hand, gotta put in the work after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad