Traverse City Prospects Tournament 2019

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Givani Smith serving a lot of crow to this board.
He seems to really have improved his skating, I don't remember him looking as mobile as he has in this tournament. He looked pretty good overall, hope he brings it into the season as well.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
And yeah, if any of the Traverse City crew happens to reads this, thanks for putting this on. We give you a lot of shit, but it's all in good fun, and I know most of us appreciate it.

But seriously, shut up, Art. :laugh:

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Givani Smith serving a lot of crow to this board.
Not really. He's older than most of the prospects, has a full AHL season already, and the training that goes with it. I'll be impressed if he puts up points in the AHL, and I'll eat crow if he does it in the NHL.

He's an early 2nd rd pick. Anything less than 3rd line NHLer is a bust, I could care less if he scores 100 goals in a prospect tournament.

Reactions: Go Wings

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Not really. He's older than most of the prospects, has a full AHL season already, and the training that goes with it. I'll be impressed if he puts up points in the AHL, and I'll eat crow if he does it in the NHL.

He's an early 2nd rd pick. Anything less than 3rd line NHLer is a bust, I could care less if he scores 100 goals in a prospect tournament.

Considering less than half the 2nd round picks actually make the NHL that is an interesting stance...

https://www.tsn.ca/playing-the-percentages-in-the-nhl-draft-1.206144

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad