Training camp chat

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't realize that the game today began at 1. Caps - Preds tied at 2-2, Pitlick and Afanasyev with the goals. Afanasyev scored on the PP right as I started watching.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Agree with earlier comment about Tolvanen. The coaches said improve this and that, he did, he's showing it on the ice and the coaches are taking notice. All you can ask from a young player. Good for him.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Now I’m wondering if Davies makes the team? Hamhuis to 7th d or retire?

Hamhuis wont retire(why walk away from a million plus?) and I'll be very surprised if he gets beaten out of a spot. We already will be replacing a very experienced defenseman with a rookie. I dont think there is anything short of a Hamhuis injury that would have Lavy replace him with Davies

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Am I the only one who thought Hamhuis was totally fine as the #5 last season? Light years ahead of Weber and Irwin.
I’m fine with him in that role tbh. If Davies works his way to opening day, I wonder if a pairing of Davies/hamhuis could work out. Waive one of or both of Irwin/Weber. It’s time to let the future d group play if they’re ready

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad