Training Camp 2018

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Perron, being from Canada, should have easier visa issues.

Seems to be 3+ business days for non Canadian. So, I'm thinking he'll be in SJ Wednesday-ish.

Photos!

Beethovens 10th

du bist ein ungeduldiges Eichhörnchen!
Sep 27, 2017
Zentralfriedhof

That picture looks an awful lot like this...
scarface__121017084859.jpg

Different jobs, equal badassery.

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
Went to the Group A practice today. Labanc looked great on the ice (in addition the bulk shown above). Skating seemed greatly improved to go along with great hands/vision. No awkwardness at all as I've seen in the past. Really looked like a plus skater out there. I think I saw some Instagram pictures of him working the Sharks power skating coach over the summer. Looks to have paid off.

Merkely made a few wow plays passing the puck. Tough to gauge anything else though from a practice.

Kane and Pavelski were doing tip drills at end of practice. Kane went first and did really well, hitting pretty much everything and putting in good spots. But then Pavelski went and was on a whole different level. I don't think he missed one puck the whole time I was watching and everything went to the corners or five hole. Its just amazing what hand eye coordination he has.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Loving the notes guys. Keep em coming! Super excited!

I’ve had a really good feeling about him ever since we signed him.

All these updates sound so positive.

ALSO REMEMBER HOW IN A FEW DAYS THE BEST DEFENSEMEN IN THE WORLD IS GOING TO ARRIVE AT PRACTICE

Fixed. One of the best is already there. ;)

Reactions: Sandisfan

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
labanc could be our dude. if he can elevate to a consistent impact player, we are so stacked.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
labanc could be our dude. if he can elevate to a consistent impact player, we are so stacked.

There’s a post in the main forum about how good this team *could* be. Honestly, it’s a big if, but a break out season from Labanc could really put us over the top. I am liking what I am hearing about Sumo too, hope he proves to be another Donskoi. His stats last year were honestly better than Donskoi’s before he came over. We have a ton of question marks heading into the season, but if even one or two exceed expectations this team could easily be even better than I think people are expecting.

Reactions: Phu

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
If banc and Meir come into their own this season, we have a fully healthy jumbo. A hertl without an injury so he got solid offseason training. I am happy with everything but the 1c position

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
If banc and Meir come into their own this season, we have a fully healthy jumbo. A hertl without an injury so he got solid offseason training. I am happy with everything but the 1c position

Just imagine if Doug got us Panarin at the deadline. I mean, it’s impossible right? There’s no way.

Reactions: o6mopok

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad