Training Camp 2018

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Rookies report today. Off to rookie tournament tomorrow in Vegas. (I'll miss Saturday's game as I have a ticket to a matinee, but will catch Sunday and Tuesday games)

AHLers (and under 50 pro games) guys should be gathering like on Monday.

Veterans due to report Thursday 9/13. Medicals for the day (for those who haven't already done them) and media stuff (pictures, video clips for everything under the sun).

Then things should start 9/14.

Pronman: Most intriguing prospect to watch at camp for every...
Pronman selects Jeremy Roy (oft injured) as the prospect to watch at camp.

Reactions: The Ice Hockey Dude

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
What do people know about Brazeau, Fonteyne, Topping, Viel, Weinger and Gregoire? All are invites to our camp and had solid numbers in juniors last year.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Looks like Suomela is having a great start to camp. Hope he can keep it up and solidify the 3C role.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA

Hertl with Couture and Meier is going to dominate possession and fail to score because of poor playmaking abilities from all 3 players. Meier or Hertl should be swapped with one of Donskoi and LaBanc.

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
Very strange that Melker is in Group C which I presume is mostly of guys on minor league contracts. Maybe he is nursing an injury.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Kurz with the condescending "for some reason" tacked on. If you think there is a reason beyond last seasons play then go "way inside" and ask. I see nothing wrong with that 4th line configuration. I like Melkman but other 4th liners have earned a shot.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011

Hertl with Couture and Meier is going to dominate possession and fail to score because of poor playmaking abilities from all 3 players. Meier or Hertl should be swapped with one of Donskoi and LaBanc.

Doesn't matter if Karlssons the guy playing behind them most shifts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad