Trades and UFA’s - Trade Deadline Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Nathan

Feb 11, 2022
I know it's rare to see teams within the same division make a blockbuster deal but with Ottawa looking at moving Pinto, I'd wonder if there's a blockbuster we could make there.

To Toronto-
Pinto
Batherson
Zub

To Ottawa-
Nylander
Brodie
Robertson

Bertuzzi-Matthews-Marner
Domi-Tavares-Batherson
Knies- Pinto-Jarnkrok
Reaves-Kampf-Lafferty

Rielly-Zub
McCabe-Klingberg
Benoit-Liljegren
Giordano
Ottowa isn't trading zub at all. They aren't trading batherson for free agent to be. Pinto has more value than nick whose value is nill right now due to injury history

Avilaj07

Feb 6, 2016
With Stamkos coming out and saying he's disappointed Tampa hasn't reached out to him this past summer regarding an extension, do you think it's possible he signs with the Leafs in the off season? I mean, if our offense is flying but struggling on defense, would you trade Nylander at the deadline for a significant defensive upgrade and look at signing Stamkos to a short term deal in the off season?

Reactions: kb

Rielly4

Dec 12, 2012
Im not sure how we would make Kane work but our forward group could be insane if we could.

Knies-Matthews-Kane
Bertuzzi-Nylander-Marner
Domi-Tavares-Lafferty
Robertson-Kampf-Jarnkrok
Reaves

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I know it's rare to see teams within the same division make a blockbuster deal but with Ottawa looking at moving Pinto, I'd wonder if there's a blockbuster we could make there.

To Toronto-
Pinto
Batherson
Zub

To Ottawa-
Nylander
Brodie
Robertson

Bertuzzi-Matthews-Marner
Domi-Tavares-Batherson
Knies- Pinto-Jarnkrok
Reaves-Kampf-Lafferty

Rielly-Zub
McCabe-Klingberg
Benoit-Liljegren
Giordano

Ottawa is not looking to trade Pinto

Malachi Crunch

Sep 24, 2022
I refuse to believe that Patty Kane is just wandering around the GTA buying his own groceries.

Come on. The Leafs would keep it under tighter wraps then that. They'd at least hire an intern to do it.
He is though. Maybe as just a civilian? My friend quickly looked up a picture of his girlfriend (who was with him) and saw that it was her as well. He also saw Illinois plates on his massive SUV in the parking lot.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
He is though. Maybe as just a civilian? My friend quickly looked up a picture of his girlfriend (who was with him) and saw that it was her as well. He also saw Illinois plates on his massive SUV in the parking lot.

Ask your friend to go up and talk to him next time. Seriously. Dude could have a huge scoop.

jiggy35

Jun 26, 2012
Once Kane gets healthy, sign for league min, trade Jarnkrok for a pick and we call up Holmberg + Robertson.

Knies - Matthews - Kane
Tavares - Nylander - Marner
Domi - Kampf - Bertuzzi
Robertson - Holmberg - Lafferty/Reaves

horner

May 22, 2007
Im not sure how we would make Kane work but our forward group could be insane if we could.

Knies-Matthews-Kane
Bertuzzi-Nylander-Marner
Domi-Tavares-Lafferty
Robertson-Kampf-Jarnkrok
Reaves
Kane is not playing for league minimum.

League minimum with bonuses ( 5 mil ) which is no good for us next year.

I could see him going to Buffalo .

Reactions: supermann_98

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Great.

Camp is now on, a butt load of prospects and invites, a new season around the corner and we are still talking about Kane.

Thankfully we are talking about where he is apparently buying his eggs and Q-Tips in the GTA and nbot about throwing 1st rounders and gutting our prospects like people wanted to do at the TDL.

I will focus on the players in camp and will be grateful when Kane blows out of town ……

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
With Stamkos coming out and saying he's disappointed Tampa hasn't reached out to him this past summer regarding an extension, do you think it's possible he signs with the Leafs in the off season? I mean, if our offense is flying but struggling on defense, would you trade Nylander at the deadline for a significant defensive upgrade and look at signing Stamkos to a short term deal in the off season?
Nope, the prick had his chance to be a Leaf. Used our team as a bargaining chip. NO THANKS !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad