Not open for further replies.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Im sorry but the mod pleasing of threads only occurs here

(pours out some again for KevFist… hope you've met Swamprat by now)

Oh, I think he's met Swampy by now.

Closest thing I could find

Hard_Hat2.gif

token grinder

Facts Get Deleted
Sep 29, 2009
Alleged Mod Abuser
here is a fun quote....straight from Weber

"Pekka and I have been talking about this for awhile, and knowing that we are going to be in Nashville for a long time, we wanted to give back to the community on a bigger level," Weber said

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN

"Pekka and I have been talking about this for awhile, and knowing that we are going to be in Nashville for a long time, we wanted to give back to the community on a bigger level," Weber said

That sentence starts off with a P though, clearly he must be going to Philadelphia! :sarcasm:

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)

OMG, he's doing community work because he's given up hope of contributing on the ice! Trade him before he drags the rest of the team down!

;)

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
OMG, he's doing community work because he's given up hope of contributing on the ice! Trade him before he drags the rest of the team down!

;)

Pete Jensen @NHLJensen
Shea Weber is only player in NHL w/100+ hits (118), 100+ blocks (131) & 10+ goals (15). Also has 21 PPP & 143 SOG. Does it all. @predsnhl

Clearly not playing well right? Trade him I say!! :laugh:

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
At what point does this thread outlive its usefulness, and need to be locked?

Normally we remove posts like these, but I think it's a good question.

As long as the conversation persists and remains on topic there is a use for the thread. With that said, if we end up with a page or two of jokes and sarcastic remarks (in this case about Weber's elite status) then I think that would be a clear indication of the thread having outlived its purpose. That is how we gauge the usefulness of any thread, not just this one.

So, considering the last post that was actually on topic was nine days ago when token posted a quote in which Weber said he and Pekka will be in Nashville for a long time, coupled with comments from Poile about how he has no intention of trading Weber, I think we have hit a wall in this discussion. No one seems too interested any longer in giving their input on why trading Weber would be a good idea even though our GM and the player himself have both said Weber will remain in Nashville, so this one is done.

We can revisit it later pending new developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille