Proposal: Trade Thread Part 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Lol... So you do not see the bias in your framing?

Mete, on pace for 6 goals (none pp) despite bottom pairing role on his off-side, can only succeed as a defensive dman...

Yet the older Virtanen who was on pace for 20 goals, 1/3 of which on the pp with one of the best young C's in the league, is somehow a more certain bet of filling a roster need?

I don't share your bias, nor your assessment.

He played only 70 minutes on the PP this season it's not like his he was used alote Jordan Weal was more used on PP then him

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Lol... So you do not see the bias in your framing?

Mete, on pace for 6 goals (none pp) despite bottom pairing role on his off-side, can only succeed as a defensive dman...

Yet the older Virtanen who was on pace for 20 goals, 1/3 of which on the pp with one of the best young C's in the league, is somehow a more certain bet of filling a roster need?

I don't share your bias, nor your assessment.

It took Mete 150 games to score 1 goal. If you honestly think he’s on an upwards offensive trajectory, you need to reevaluate.

Virtanen averaged 52 seconds a game on the PP, placing 12th for forwards on the Canucks. Usually playing with Beagle and Motte at even strength.

Know your facts first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorba

1000eeer

Jan 28, 2020
Quebec city
Marc Bergevin will take a chance with Jesse Puljujarvi.

If it pans out the way he wants, he's a genius. He knows that.

What would you be willing to pay for Puljujarvi? I wouldn't mind sending Poehling to EDM..

Calgary Blazer

Feb 8, 2018
I'm certainly interested depending on the price. Canucks looking for futures right cause they are up against the cap? Guys like Mete, Kulak, Juulsen, Fleury will have to be protected (like Virtanen) so it would have to be of of them plus a pick. If they ask for Poehling or Brook or anybody that is exempt, I pass.

Fleury and the Blues 2nd? Too low ?
No disrespect, but, have you watched Virtanen play. There is a reason why Vancouver hasn't played him much. He has talent, but, seems to have low motivation and drive. He's not worth Fleury or the 2nd. He would be amongst our 3rd and 4th line wingers and we have lots of those. Belzile would be a better fit, based on how he played for the Habs in the playoffs.

Kwikwi

Feb 13, 2009

What would you be willing to pay for Puljujarvi? I wouldn't mind sending Poehling to EDM..

Two 2nd was agreed on Edm side fan.
That is a bit high.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
No disrespect, but, have you watched Virtanen play. There is a reason why Vancouver hasn't played him much. He has talent, but, seems to have low motivation and drive. He's not worth Fleury or the 2nd. He would be amongst our 3rd and 4th line wingers and we have lots of those. Belzile would be a better fit, based on how he played for the Habs in the playoffs.

Fair. It's HF boards and I started high.

Reactions: Calgary Blazer

Kwikwi

Feb 13, 2009
Gallagher will sign soon
Tatar wont stay I would dangle him.
Puljujarvi for me is more interesting than Anderson and cheaper
Domi or Danault need to move this is a futur mediatic nightmare.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006

Apparently he’s signing short term deal with Edmonton to play and raise his value until they can trade him. Price is sky high and no GMs biting as they all see a buy low opportunity but Edm not willing to do that.

I’d expect Poolparty to stay in Edmonton until at least the trade deadline and possibly longer.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Gallagher will sign soon
Tatar wont stay I would dangle him.
Puljujarvi for me is more interesting than Anderson and cheaper
Domi or Danault need to move this is a futur mediatic nightmare.
Agreed poolparty is a big body and a top pick that would cost us like 2 3rd to get. Anderson is a 3rd liner at max like Lekhonen and Armia. We don't need more of those. Trade Tatar danault Domi and find another winger on the left and another 3rd center and roll this

Drouin - Suzuki Gallagher
New player - Kotkaniemi - Poolparty
Lekhonen New player - Armia

You could switch pool with gally and have balanced size von both line

Jacobbai

Sep 18, 2020
It took Mete 150 games to score 1 goal. If you honestly think he’s on an upwards offensive trajectory, you need to reevaluate.

Virtanen averaged 52 seconds a game on the PP, placing 12th for forwards on the Canucks. Usually playing with Beagle and Motte at even strength.

Know your facts first.
Virtanen has some off the ice discipline issues as being reported. He could change but it may be a risk GM may avoid if there are other options. His best is still 18 goals and 36 points ).52 ppg, same as Armia and less than Domi in a down year.

Jul 6, 2016
Virtanen has some off the ice discipline issues as being reported. He could change but it may be a risk GM may avoid if there are other options. His best is still 18 goals and 36 points ).52 ppg, same as Armia and less than Domi in a down year.

Virtanen is a head case. Does MB wants that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad