Proposal: Trade Thread: Off-season edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006

Between this, Werenski and Jones, the LAST thing I'd want Bergevin to do is acquire a mid-20s top-3 D-man. Apparently all of them are getting a Subban contract, but without a Norris trophy (or anything close to one).

Ugly... Nurse isn't close to be a franchise D yet they want to pay him like one. Habs management is a joke but the Oilers's a tragically comic one. Their best move has been being lucky enough to get McDavid.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Also, some Habs-adjacent thoughts for the 31 Thoughts podcast.

I'd be interested in bringing Domi back (Drouin swap?).

If Dvorak is available at all I'd be real interested. He's got an excellent two way game, he's a good skater, he's still young, his offensive production is on the rise, he's not a tiny guy, etc.I'm surprised Arizona is shopping him TBH.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
If we acquire another C to play above Kotkaniemi then we might as well have kept Danault.

Not interested in Dvorak. Go into next year with Suzuki-JK.
I agree, but we need a 3rd line C that keep up with talented wingers and can produce points behind Suzuki and KK. I'd try Bozak on a 1 year contract. Ideally, it would have been Krejci though.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I just want a vet 3rd line center to take defensive matchups away from Zuki and KK and chip in 30-40 points with some good wingers. Also a RPMD behind Petry.

Have a feeling we may not see a trade until after camp to see if centres can hold, give Norlinder a chance and Drouin chance to show he can still play so we can trade him.

Reactions: salbutera

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
If we acquire another C to play above Kotkaniemi then we might as well have kept Danault.

Not interested in Dvorak. Go into next year with Suzuki-JK.

Unlike Danault, im sure Dvorak wouldn’t complain playing 18mins a night with Gallagher and Hoffman/Drouin. Having a center line of Suzuki/Kk/Dvorak and Poehling would be amazing!! All under 25

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
the whacky H30 Dvorak rumours are Tourigny wanting Drouin++ which includes habs 1st but bergevin doesn't want to part with because draft is in Montreal

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Unlike Danault, im sure Dvorak wouldn’t complain playing 18mins a night with Gallagher and Hoffman/Drouin. Having a center line of Suzuki/Kk/Dvorak and Poehling would be amazing!! All under 25
He's got a legit skill element to his game too, people would be pleasently surprised by what he can do with decent linemates. I could see him have a Domi type of breakout season with us.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
He's got a legit skill element to his game too, people would be pleasently surprised by what he can do with decent linemates. I could see him have a Domi type of breakout season with us.

Indeed, and he’s pretty good defensively!! He was on pace for 25 goals with Arizona and there’s still some untapped offensive potential with him i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad