Proposal: Trade Thread #63

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Bruh... Looks like you never learn how to properly coach a team... Everyone knows that when a line is working well, we need to break it, and when a line like Tatar-Dano-Gally ain't working, you keep it the same for three years? Before posting here, go learn coaching, ask CJ he's the master of this profession.

Warning : this post may content some cap.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Bruh... Looks like you never learn how to properly coach a team... Everyone knows that when a line is working well, we need to break it, and when a line like Tatar-Dano-Gally ain't working, you keep it the same for three years? Before posting here, go learn coaching, ask CJ he's the master of this profession.

Warning : this post may content some cap.
Ahahah you think you know more about coaching than Clod KFC Julien? Fool. Hes a master coach, he studied the art of coacbing for centuries and honed his skill with the whiteboard at the school of Arbour, hes no joke.

Reactions: HughesNation

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
...back on track here...how to pry a Sam Girard out of Colorado...or a Mattias Ehkolm out of Smashville...
For Girard, we must go back in time and stop the Shaw trade. Ekholm, on the order hand, can be had (albeit at a premium price). Hopefully Nashville will be ever so kind to take back Chiarot’s contract in the Ekholm trade.

Reactions: Runner77

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
For Girard, we must go back in time and stop the Shaw trade. Ekholm, on the order hand, can be had (albeit at a premium price). Hopefully Nashville will be ever so kind to take back Chiarot’s contract in the Ekholm trade.
Yes, that was a Bergevin special. Trading away 2x 2nd round pick in the same draft before knowing which players would be available. :facepalm:
(he should have spreaded it over 2 years at the very least)

He was so trigger happy because he got his player Andrew Shaw.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Hanifin is iffy for me. Does he solve much? I know he can skate but he doesn’t exactly provide offence.
Habs system of quick transition will help provide offence to D who can actually transition out of the zone. Offence will come as a result of a player like Hanafin who can do that and move the offence forward.

ABR8185

Jul 5, 2016
I wonder what type of offers Montreal could get for Carey Price at this point.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Byron for Montour.

Gives us a RD to play on the 3rd pairing.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Byron for Montour.

Gives us a RD to play on the 3rd pairing.
That's what I said! At least it gives us another PMD and we can switch Chiarot and Romanov.

Romy Weber
Edmundson Petry
Chiarot Montaur

Mobility and size on all pairs and is much more balanced than current D.

Reactions: Deebs

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
That's what I said! At least it gives us another PMD and we can switch Chiarot and Romanov.

Romy Weber
Edmundson Petry
Chiarot Montaur

Mobility and size on all pairs and is much more balanced than current D.

We'd have to give up Mete at least, as Buffalo need LD...and then there's the cap, unless they take Byron...

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I'd like to go after Dumoulin once he comes back, solid D and brings in much experience at only 29
Not sure what the Pens would ask for

JimboJay

Oct 9, 2018
Play Weber on a 2nd pairing 20minutes a night and he will be alright. I would shop Price big time tho, i am not a hater, just not a believer in the strategy of paying 10.5M for a goalie.

I also think that playing Weber less minutes (plus giving him a partner that is good, not one he has to carry) would make him more useful.

Price on the other hand, while I would not balk at a trade, I think still has a chance at being good again. Goal is the one position where being older often isnt as much of an issue. No argument from me that he hasnt been great but I think there's a chance he can rebound unlike a forward or defensman who likely just continues to regress. I really dont see any team taking on Price's salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad