Proposal: Trade Thread #63

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebs

Let's swim to the moon
Feb 5, 2014
The fit is literally so natural now that Chiarot's hurt that I would be stunned if it doesn't happen.

It would cost though.
Some of the talk was a 1st, a roster player and possibly another mid-tier player/prospect. Would have to be considered

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Some of the talk was a 1st, a roster player and possibly another mid-tier player/prospect. Would have to be considered
Hard to say what it'd be. I don't watch Nashville so I can't begin to understand what they'd want for him.

I'd pay the first, for sure. Roster player? Hard to say. Lehkonen looks like the outsider in the line-up, but I can't see him having much value in a trade to move the needle. Armia's a UFA, and I doubt they'd taken Byron. That's the one holding me up.

Mid-tiered prospect, we've got a lot of LHD mid-tiers if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Deebs

Deebs

Let's swim to the moon
Feb 5, 2014
Hard to say what it'd be. I don't watch Nashville so I can't begin to understand what they'd want for him.

I'd pay the first, for sure. Roster player? Hard to say. Lehkonen looks like the outsider in the line-up, but I can't see him having much value in a trade to move the needle. Armia's a UFA, and I doubt they'd taken Byron. That's the one holding me up.

Mid-tiered prospect, we've got a lot of LHD mid-tiers if I'm not mistaken.
The insiders are saying it would be similar to the Muzzin deal

actuallynotPJStock

Feb 28, 2014
Hall is no longer a game breaker...and he’s done nothing in NJ, AZ and now Buf to shed the “loser” title
I may be in the minority here, but I want nothing to do with Hall, especially with the contract he’ll likely get. And my opinion isn’t just swayed by his recent struggles.

Reactions: Deebs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->