Proposal: Trade Thread #63

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
i like the habs/flames deal a flames fan posted on the main board...

To Cgy
Gallagher, Danault

To Montreal
Gaudreau, Bennett, 2nd

i said i'd still do it if the 2nd was going to Cgy instead of coming our way...

Drouin - Suzuki - Anderson
Gaudreau - JKO - Toffoli
Tatar - Bennett - Armia
Lekhonen - Evans - Byron

i think bennett fills PD's shoes more than enough, while Gaudreau instantly and significantly upgrades our scoring and gives JKO an amazing talent to play with as he builds his confidence...

Cap-wise it helps to, as Bennett's RFA extension won't be much more (if at all) than PD's current salary... which would mean more $$ freed up to find the LD PMD we need for our top-4.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Drouin and/or Danualt will not be dealt. No chance in hell. Negative value. You will get diddly squat for them

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Drouin and/or Danualt will not be dealt. No chance in hell. Negative value. You will get diddly squat for them

Danault will hold some value, at least right now, based off of recent past play...and there are teams that drool over #3C's at the deadline...he could be the basis for a trade to get a LH PMD or at least a Bennett...

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Bennet and Hanafin. Just what the doctor ordered.

Apparently both guys Bergevin wanted at some point. Just like Anderson and Toffoli.

Hanifin is iffy for me. Does he solve much? I know he can skate but he doesn’t exactly provide offence.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Danault will hold some value, at least right now, based off of recent past play...and there are teams that drool over #3C's at the deadline...he could be the basis for a trade to get a LH PMD or at least a Bennett...
Habs are all in this year. Danault will not be traded
That might give julien another heart attack

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Not the sexiest proposal, but I think it could help.

- Luke Glendenning

Last year of contract with Detroit. Going UFA.
4th line right handed center rocking a 67.2% in the faceoffs
Very good on the PK.

Wouldn't put point on the boards, but at least we would improve our PK and help our kids down the faceoff circle.
Cost would probably be a pick, maybe a 2nd rated prospect.

Reactions: Vachon23

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Not the sexiest proposal, but I think it could help.

- Luke Glendenning

Last year of contract with Detroit. Going UFA.
4th line right handed center rocking a 67.2% in the faceoffs
Very good on the PK.

Wouldn't put point on the boards, but at least we would improve our PK and help our kids down the faceoff circle.
Cost would probably be a pick, maybe a 2nd rated prospect.

Jake Evans has been great at #4C, why stunt that development??...

Reactions: Habsrule

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

He will still grow on the wing for this season. Playing down the middle from game to game.
He's got 2 points in 17 games.......he's not "great".

But right now, our PK sucks and we're one of the worst team in the league down the middle.
Glendenning adress both those needs.

KK, Suzuki and Evans could also use some tips from a center like him on faceoffs going forwards.
Most of all, we have tough schedule ahead of us and we don't have any options down the middle and we need some.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville

Evans can still play center and Glendening play on the wing but he take the face-off and he would be mostly used for that, for when there is a big face-off. I would even use him to start the PP in 2nd period so it's easy to do a quick change.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
no pts in his last 12 games, 1 pt in the last 15, at this rate if he doesn't put up some points soon, Julien will be begging MB to recall Weal as Evans doesn't need waivers to play in Laval.
Ever since Julien broke Lekhonen and Evans, the fourth line has been mostly ineffective. Ridiculous moves as that was a really consistent line.I wish they would go back to Lekhonen-Evans-Armia/Perry

HughesNation

Jan 20, 2021
Ever since Julien broke Lekhonen and Evans, the fourth line has been mostly ineffective. Ridiculous moves as that was a really consistent line.I wish they would go back to Lekhonen-Evans-Armia/Perry
Bruh... Looks like you never learn how to properly coach a team... Everyone knows that when a line is working well, we need to break it, and when a line like Tatar-Dano-Gally ain't working, you keep it the same for three years? Before posting here, go learn coaching, ask CJ he's the master of this profession.

Warning : this post may content some cap.

Reactions: Mrb1p
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad