Confirmed with Link: Trade: Sauve for Rob... Flick?

Kaoz*

I don't really feel the PBruins are lacking there. They've got Hanson, Robins, Miller and Exelby who all have a physical aspect to their game. I'm not including Randall, who will drop the gloves but doesn't do much else.

For what it's worth, most on the Blackhawk board seem to say what I suspect about Flick. A lunkhead.

Seems that way from what I saw honestly, little bit of a loose cannon with little to no ability to cover off him being as much (read: he gets beat up a lot for being a ******-bag).

Sauve is not just an injury risk though, but rather an injury magnet. Don't really see the harm in dealing him (he wasn't exactly ripping it up production wise) and thought perhaps management saw that rare high end physical game from Flick. Maybe not.

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
With the year he has had and guys like Koko and Knight (we hope) coming it is unlikley they would have qualified Sauve. I think they would need to start waiving him to, had potential but it didn't work out. Flick doesn't sound sound anymore valuabal, minor swap.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
I don't really feel the PBruins are lacking there. They've got Hanson, Robins, Miller and Exelby who all have a physical aspect to their game. I'm not including Randall, who will drop the gloves but doesn't do much else.

For what it's worth, most on the Blackhawk board seem to say what I suspect about Flick. A lunkhead.

All middleweights who lose when they fight the real fighters. Not sure what was the point of adding another one.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Is it the end of the world that Sauve's gone, no its not but don't dismiss that he wasn't a legit(and still is) prospect, on face value this is a loss, in return we have a player who doesn't score, can't fight but he backchecks:handclap:

brewins09

Feb 9, 2007
He probably would have ended up the way Jamie Arniel did. Arniel had two really good years with the PBruins, then one not so great and then was not offered a qualifying offer as an RFA. At least Max got a trade out of the deal before becoming RFA and maybe a fresh start. It's the number of new propspects behind and what have you done for us lately philosophy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad