Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals PART XXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Orlov is a UFA, it's been made pretty clear Ottawa is after a player with term.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Orlov is going to Boston

He is a LD that can play either side. If he re-signs I wonder if it makes Carlo available.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
I hope Boston blows their load and moves out 1st round picks and rpospects for a deep run this year, gets bounced in teh first round and than Pasta leaves or signs for $12+ million screwing them over cap wise.

MCNSTY

Sep 15, 2020
Oh sorry, I meant that 45 mins ago I hadn’t heard anything more concrete, but someone that I slip info back and forth reached out and said there’s something going on he thinks.

E3 on the Elkund scale.
I’m out of the loop on the Elkund scale — where does 3 place on this scale lol?

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Going for Chychrun and Vejmelka is something I could see Dorion doing.

Would give us the best chance at jumping into the playoff race and they aren't rentals - both are in their mid-20s and signed for the next couple years. Could sell it to the fanbase as not a pure self-interested move to try to save his own skin.

With Forsberg blowing out his knees and Talbot also dealing with injuries and generally playing like crap in 2023, adding Vejmelka as a 1A/1B starter with Forsberg for next season wouldn't be the worst idea, even if I'm not sold on him being starter quality.

Yotes previously wanted Pinto and that was a no-go for the Sens. Not sure if that's changed with his slightly disappointing play this year, but the talk of the Sens looking for a center is curious. I also wonder if Merilainen's fantastic play in Finland has made Sogaard available. Yotes biggest need is a future in net and maybe he could be the center piece.

It's all very interesting. I'm still thinking Dumba or Schenn are the most likely acquisitions but who knows.
We still have to leapfrog 5 teams to move into the last wildcard slot. Talking about the law of probabilities along with anything else that is cautionary won't be very topical or popular right now though.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Unofficially I think it’s always been Chychrun.

Officially I’ve been told PD has a ton of coals in the fire, and the Zaitsev deal was to ensure he had flexibility ahead of the deadline.

With the sale of the team being so close, BOG have basically asked for any deals pertaining to this season be $ in $ out.

I’m not sure anything is imminent.

Sorry, I didn’t read the thread. Looks like Seravelli touched on this already.
Well that’s good news because Zaitsev was making a ton of money lmao. So money in money out is actually not that hard

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Not until I hear a fat lady singing will I give up that dream. #BringBacktheKing!

bert.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino