Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
If we had a full scouting staff, I'd be scouring Europe looking for guys in the 20-28 age range who could be legit NHLers and who would take a 1-2 year show me type of NHL contract. It would be digging for a needle in a haystack, but who knows...there might be a few gems in there.

THIS.... there's a lot of guys who don't work out but every now and then you get a Dadonov... we need to be doing this

Oct 10, 2010
Lovejoy to Dallas for Carrick and a 3rd.

Instead of trading Ceci for a good return, we trade our star players for mediocrity.
So depressing seeing guys like Lovejoy and Jensen getting good returns but we have to keep ceci for his veteran leadership instead of cashing in lmao

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I dont understand why we are not going after an nhl defenseman?

darnok

Mar 15, 2014
If we had a full scouting staff, I'd be scouring Europe looking for guys in the 20-28 age range who could be legit NHLers and who would take a 1-2 year show me type of NHL contract. It would be digging for a needle in a haystack, but who knows...there might be a few gems in there.
You mean guys like Pyatt and Didominico?

Reactions: Chabobombski72

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
You mean guys like Pyatt and Didominico?

I mean, yeah, hopefully they could find better players than those two. Pyatt was still a decent bottom 6 forward for the first year or so. Dido was worth a shot as well.

We should bring back Stephane Da Costa :sarcasm:

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
Which teams could realistically take Stone and Ceci in the same deal? I could see them going together, it might increase the likelihood of Stone signing.

Reactions: chipsens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad