Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 11) [MOD WARNING PAGE 12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Interesting. Most of us took one look at the roster and had them pegged for the bottom without question. The first 15 games or so was just the rookies overachieving. The last couple months have been much more indicative of just how bad this team is.

Many years of pain still to come.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Debrusk is about to be a 20 goal scorer, Donato has high end skill, 1st wont necessarily be that late.... what are you expecting?!?

How is the 1st not that late? Bruins have been on a tear so it won't be much earlier than 25th. In this particular draft this is practically a 2nd.

Debrusk and Donato are fine but what do they bring that the Sens don't have already?

Reactions: coladin

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I love how they keep saying we'll know more about the Stone situation "soon". Like, is that really news at this point?

There's literally *days* left before the TDL. No shit we're gonna know more within the next few days.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
The match is lit. Burn it to the ground. What’s the point of keeping Stone without Duchene. Saves a year in the rebuild? Why would he stay without Duchene?
Cola did you re-up your seasons? Might be a greasy one next year.

Reactions: coladin

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Do you guys think Zack Smith has to go with Z.Smith, or will he get the Smith name bar grandfathered in with Craig Smith wearing C.Smith?

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
I love how they keep saying we'll know more about the Stone situation "soon". Like, is that really news at this point?

There's literally *days* left before the TDL. No **** we're gonna know more within the next few days.
Stone has probably decided he'll stay, but his agent is hoping that by waiting a few more days that the Sens will cave and give him another $500k AAV or something in that neighborhood.

There's no way he hasn't decided already.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Most successful rebuilds keep around one or two key veteran players to help the next generation up and act as mentor.
No. 1 center is gone with no replacement incoming for a while. Why keep the no. 1 wing? It will just prolong the rebuild. There is no point. It makes more sense to keep Dzingel at this stage

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I'll admit to being the optimist and predicting we'd finish like... 8th worst in the league.
They actually threw together a decent forward group (until they trade their top 3), but just based on the D's and G's, I figured the bottom would have to fall out eventually. I was really banking on Condon contributing to this in a big way, and somehow we've pulled this off without him for the most part.
Hey the scabs have been overachieving all year
They have, and it has shocked me, but that looks to be coming to a head finally. Their defense was significantly better than ours. I gave our D zero chance at success this year, it was just way way way too green of a group, or plugs like Ceci still being relied on.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
How is the 1st not that late? Bruins have been on a tear so it won't be much earlier than 25th. In this particular draft this is practically a 2nd.

Debrusk and Donato are fine but what do they bring that the Sens don't have already?
We’re missing more good players. They’re good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad