Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 11) [MOD WARNING PAGE 12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Some big trade deal is going down, I can feel it, I can smell it and I can taste it...Go Dorion Go?

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
I laugh if he can take Conner and Wilde. Preds fan not better he think Duchene feed Tolvanen

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Regarding the giveaways and freebies...

Unless these are somehow otherwise interfering with selling out the barn on a nightly basis, then they aren't coming from the goodness of ownerships heart. They are a direct result of being unable to sell out the barn. For whatever reason.

But let's not kid ourselves tlinto thinking they are being cause management is feeling charitable, or otherwise wants to give away stuff.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Regarding the giveaways and freebies...

Unless these are somehow otherwise interfering with selling out the barn on a nightly basis, then they aren't coming from the goodness of ownerships heart. They are a direct result of being unable to sell out the barn. For whatever reason.

But let's not kid ourselves tlinto thinking they are being cause management is feeling charitable, or otherwise wants to give away stuff.

logic doesnt belong here

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
Have to think at least one trade (or signing?) breaks today or tomorrow. There's no way they head into the weekend with all three balls still up in the air. And it isn't just the UFA's that need to be dealt with: Tierney, Boedker, Ceci, and De Melo could all ostensibly be of interest contenders, and should also be shopped.

Oct 10, 2010
Lets just hope when they trade Stone and Duchene that they don't panac and give Ceci 6x6 to help detract the awful trades lol

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
I think Duchene moves before the game on Thursday. It just makes sense.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Ceci hit 20 points for the first time since 2016 and still just 55 GP. Very possible he ends up passing his career high (26) this year.

Trade himmm the moment is perfectttt!!!

Reactions: OgieO

alfstheman

Jul 2, 2009
Ceci hit 20 points for the first time since 2016 and still just 55 GP. Very possible he ends up passing his career high (26) this year.

Trade himmm the moment is perfectttt!!!

Hopefully we find a dumb gm that only looks at stats and doesnt actually watch him play... tbh id be surprised if we can get a 6th rd pick for him

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Not surprised Boston would be all in. They need secondary scoring and have some assets that would fit Dorion's mold of 1st/young player/prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad