Trade Rumours and Proposals: Part XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanny

Let's Win It All
Jun 12, 2009
Bytown
Glencross would be an amazing pick up for us, would absolutely love that move if the deal was based around Bishop, a playoff lineup like this would be amazing:

Greening-Spezza-Michalek
Glencross-Turris-Alfie
Latendresse-Zibanejad-Silfverberg
Condra-Smith-Neil
Kassian, JOB, Regin

That said...I've gotta hard time believing Feaster is actively shopping him right now, imo he could be the next guy to be wearing the C in Calgary.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Glencross would be an amazing pick up for us, would absolutely love that move if the deal was based around Bishop, a playoff lineup like this would be amazing:

Greening-Spezza-Michalek
Glencross-Turris-Alfie
Latendresse-Zibanejad-Silfverberg
Condra-Smith-Neil
Kassian, JOB, Regin

That said...I've gotta hard time believing Feaster is actively shopping him right now, imo he could be the next guy to be wearing the C in Calgary.

Pretty solid depth right there. I love the 3rd and 4th lines compared to most in the NHL.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
I hope Murray adds onto Bishop, despite Feaster being awful I can't see him considering a straight Bishop for Glencross swap, but Glencross would be the perfect winger to place beside Turris and Alfie.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
**** it. Let's get him and Cammalleri.

Cammalleri/Spezza/Michalek
Glencross/Turris/Alfredsson
Latendresse/Zibanejad/Silfverberg
O'Brien/Smith/Neil
Kassian

Give them Bishop, 1st and Stone. Also either Regin, Greening to fill those spots for the rest of the season.

Like I said. I am bored. lol.

burf

Mar 27, 2012
I could see Calgary being interested in both Da Costa and Bishop, and those are 2 future-NHLers that the Sens at this point can afford to lose given their center and goaltending depth. Not sure if we'd have to give up both of them though.

While it's a seller's market, I can't see Glencross going for that much more than Morrow did. On the other hand, he'd be more than a rental, and he's on a VERY good contract that they could afford to let slide for a year.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
i am down for packaging bishop for cammalleri, glencross, or pominville. they would all be great add-ons. just hope we don't have to add much more than da costa, regin, or later picks.

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
**** it. Let's get him and Cammalleri.

Cammalleri/Spezza/Michalek
Glencross/Turris/Alfredsson
Latendresse/Zibanejad/Silfverberg
O'Brien/Smith/Neil
Kassian

Give them Bishop, 1st and Stone. Also either Regin, Greening to fill those spots for the rest of the season.

Like I said. I am bored. lol.

Funny, I was thinking along the same lines. Maybe even add Greening.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I feel like people are over-valuing Glencross. He's a nice player, but he's no superstar. I think I would prefer Cammalleri.

That said I would do Bishop for Glencross straight up, but I definitely don't see us adding anything significant to the deal.

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
Id like Cammi but i doubt Murray and Co wanna have his salary ..Glencross gets you 20-25 goals for 2.5 million thats more Murrays style

trobby

Aug 23, 2007
Ottawa
I feel like people are over-valuing Glencross. He's a nice player, but he's no superstar. I think I would prefer Cammalleri.

That said I would do Bishop for Glencross straight up, but I definitely don't see us adding anything significant to the deal.

I've given them my FINAL offer in the Bishop/Glencross trade thread...lol.

The problem is with Iggy gone, he's the new "Chosen One"...so I kind of understand why they don't want to part with him.

Kind of like when Smyth left Edmonton the 1st time. It was the best move for the Oilers, but the fans couldn't let go of the trade. Now they wish he never came back.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Michalek - Spezza - Pominville
Glencross - Turris - Alfredsson
Latendresse - Zibanejad - Silfverberg
O'Brien - Smith - Neil

I would love that next year. Bishop for Glencross, and how can we possibly get Pominville out of Buffalo?

miser

Aug 2, 2005
Ottawa
If were moving Bishop, I say package him for Pominville.

No thanks - love to get Pominville - just don't want to see Big Ben at the other end of the rink 6 times a year.

Realistically, it'd be tough enough for Buffalo fans to accept the move of their captain, let alone to a divisional rival.

trobby

Aug 23, 2007
Ottawa
No thanks - love to get Pominville - just don't want to see Big Ben at the other end of the rink 6 times a year.

Realistically, it'd be tough enough for Buffalo fans to accept the move of their captain, let alone to a divisional rival.

+1...

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
i'd do bishop + dacosta for glencross, but that's it. no picks, other roster players or premium prospects.

same for cammy. if that's not good enough then too bad. we stay pat.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary

I think a good portion of Glencross' value comes from his amazing contract and cap hit.

It's amazing for what the guy brings to a hockey team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad