Rumor: Trade Rumors & Proposals Thread | Hey Kenny You Can Wake Up Now, Your 6 Month Nap Is Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
If it was drugs, he would enter the substance abuse program with the NHL/NHLPA

Not if he doesn't want to.

The guy has made almost 100 million in his career. He doesn't need the contract.

Not to mention he already got the 2 million dollar signing bonus.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
"We've called this press conference to clear up some things. I cannot comment any further." - the Blackhawks pretty much.
I would think the league would have followed with a statement prohibiting teams to claim him off waivers is this was serious. Maybe serious within the Hawks HR Dept but not breaking league rules . Bizarre to be honest ..

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Sounds like he’s not playing like he did here though. But ya, if they retain 50%, and we give up virtually nothing, then sure. I can see him on waivers before too long.
I'd give up a 4th for 50%, no problem.

I would think the league would have followed with a statement prohibiting teams to claim him off waivers is this was serious. Maybe serious within the Hawks HR Dept but not breaking league rules . Bizarre to be honest ..
Part of it, I guess, is to quell the silly rumours, but there are less obtuse ways to do that

Reactions: Captain Fantastic

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
For several hours now I have been told from credible sources the reason Corey Perry has been terminated. However due to the importance and sensitivity around the subject I have refrained from going on it. I don't feel comfortable with it currently.

From my own sources: Perry is indeed done, and not just in Chicago. I know why and cannot say. But this is serious.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Get klimdros back (@50%), send Erne down, the team is starting to come together

Could definitely see something like this happening. Kostin will get pushed out of the lineup with Kane going in and nobody is taking Kostin at 2m. Can't imagine there'd be many other teams wanting him at all so he should come pretty cheap.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
For several hours now I have been told from credible sources the reason Corey Perry has been terminated. However due to the importance and sensitivity around the subject I have refrained from going on it. I don't feel comfortable with it currently.

From my own sources: Perry is indeed done, and not just in Chicago. I know why and cannot say. But this is serious.
IYKYK lmao

Roderek

Dec 29, 2022
It'll be funny if this was a plot to make room for Patrick Kane so he can mentor Bedard instead, only to see him go to Detroit.

But agreed. This whole Blackhawks organization is a f***ing joke. I hope we sign Perry, and he turns it around, and wins a cup with us just to rub it in their faces.
Check Cap friendly the Hawks wouldn't have needed to dump a contract to sign Kane. Not every GM has put their team in the same spot has Ken Holland has put this team.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013

I bought a whole bunch of shungite! Rocks. Do you know what shungite is? Anybody know what shungite is? No, not Suge Knight. I think he’s locked up in prison. Talking shungite! Anyways, it’s a 2 billion year old.. like rock, stone that protects against frequencies and unwanted frequencies that may be traveling in the air. That's my story, I bought a whole bunch of stuff, put them around the la casa, little pyramids, stuff like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Davo Ikinzom

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
As I stated--Oilers asked about one of the goalies and the habs wanted to bend the oilers over the boards and ram a hockey stick sideway

The last "Ask" from the habs was reportedly an unprotected 1st, Bouchard and a prospect for Samuel Montembeault... I thought it was the wannabe vloggers spinning that but one of the TO radio stations said they heard the same thing.

Teams are going to try and make the oilers bleed in any trade again.

Sweet Jesus. I figured the cost would be high because we have no leverage but that's just an insane ask by Montreal.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Kyle Davidson makes no sense. He says Corey Perry incident is a workplace incident but then also says the players have no idea what happened. Then he says what happened over the last 2 days is very disturbing with Corey Perry.

Yeah I can't really blame the Hawks here, it sounds like Perry did something that neither side believes should go public.

My guess is that he brought drugs into the room, but it's not something he does regularly and was a casual thing. It's in the interest of both sides to just forget about it and move on.
Davidson literally said the players have no idea what happened so how is it drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille