Rumor: Trade Rumors & Proposals Thread | Hey Kenny You Can Wake Up Now, Your 6 Month Nap Is Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

DethOfDragnz

Sep 22, 2010
Edmonton, AB
As I stated--Oilers asked about one of the goalies and the habs wanted to bend the oilers over the boards and ram a hockey stick sideway

The last "Ask" from the habs was reportedly an unprotected 1st, Bouchard and a prospect for Samuel Montembeault... I thought it was the wannabe vloggers spinning that but one of the TO radio stations said they heard the same thing.

Teams are going to try and make the oilers bleed in any trade again.
Wow! I hope no deal gets made if this is the cost. I like the Habs goalies but none of them have proven they are legit number 1 starters and to expect a 1st overall pick a young defensemen in his 20s drafted 10th overall, and a prospect all for a unproven goalie is ridiculous.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Based on Davidsons comments it sounds like Perry plowed his own wife

Idk, basically all he said was he thought the Internet making jokes about Bedards mom was disgusting.

We all knew that already, it's the Internet.

Blackhawks pr is atrocious.

stewy04

Jun 19, 2016
Hasn't Bedard never had junk food? Maybe Perry slipped coke....a cola in his gaterorade bottle?

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
As I stated--Oilers asked about one of the goalies and the habs wanted to bend the oilers over the boards and ram a hockey stick sideway

The last "Ask" from the habs was reportedly an unprotected 1st, Bouchard and a prospect for Samuel Montembeault... I thought it was the wannabe vloggers spinning that but one of the TO radio stations said they heard the same thing.

I don't believe that this is a legitimate ask even if some TO station picked it up. That gets you in the conversation for a guy like Hellebuyck not some 27 year old who has 112 NHL games with a career 3.43 GAA and a sv% of .897.

dem

Mar 17, 2002

Davidson's statement. This is f***ing nonsense. The Hawks look more and more brutal.

I don't get it. What do you expect him to say?
Why is anyone owed an explanation? You don't even know if it would be legal to discuss.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North

I know those vloggers. ALl their articles are stating "It's a DONE DEAL with the Oilers", and other bullshit like that. One even said "If they want Savard too, then they will need to cough up more like another 1st and Broberg".

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I don't get it. What do you expect him to say?
Literally anything, they don't get the benefit of the doubt, the Hawks.

This isn't "we're suspending Corey Perry for 5 games for violating a team policy" they sent him away and are voiding his contract.

Corey Perry has played for like half a dozen teams in the last 5 years, not a peep about him being a problem, but now he's so bad he has to shot into the sun? Not good enough.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North

Davidson's statement. This is f***ing nonsense. The Hawks look more and more brutal.

It'll be funny if this was a plot to make room for Patrick Kane so he can mentor Bedard instead, only to see him go to Detroit.

But agreed. This whole Blackhawks organization is a f***ing joke. I hope we sign Perry, and he turns it around, and wins a cup with us just to rub it in their faces.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
They're handling this in the absolute worst way, just say he was bullying a staff member or something. They can't rug sweep a story about a potential future HoF guy they just signed in the offseason getting terminated 2 months into his contract, all they're doing is drawing even more attention and speculation to it.

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
Yeah I can't really blame the Hawks here, it sounds like Perry did something that neither side believes should go public.

My guess is that he brought drugs into the room, but it's not something he does regularly and was a casual thing. It's in the interest of both sides to just forget about it and move on.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Yeah I can't really blame the Hawks here, it sounds like Perry did something that neither side believes should go public.

My guess is that he brought drugs into the room, but it's not something he does regularly and was a casual thing. It's in the interest of both sides to just forget about it and move on.
If it was drugs, he would enter the substance abuse program with the NHL/NHLPA

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
If anything Davidson’s explanation is just going to make the internet lean into the whole “he bedded mrs Bedard” thing even harder. People are having fun with it and if you don’t offer up a legitimate explanation, people aren’t going to stop.

If you wanna do the Trudeau two step around the situation that’s fine, but don’t get upset when the internet keeps running with it if you don’t give them a good explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino