Rumor: Trade Rumors/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Sakic may push hard for Dzingel according to Dreger

Wonder if the Avs 1st is in play. Doubt it based on how they have played recently. Currently is sitting at 14th OVR.

Could see Meloche/Greer + 2nd, or maybe we take a gamble on Timmins even though he hasn't played all year.

Reactions: derriko

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

About as strong as a statement as I've ever seen from DD...

200.gif

Leafers34

Feb 26, 2013
Leafs fan, coming in peace.

How have you liked DeMelo so far? He seems to be a pleasant surprise! Also, with one year left on his deal, what do you think he will resign for?

Just out of curiosity!
Cheers

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
so the duchene rumours make it seem like he'll stay if we can pay him. That's more encouraging than hearing about him wanting to be on a winning team.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

How have you liked DeMelo so far? He seems to be a pleasant surprise! Also, with one year left on his deal, what do you think he will resign for?

Just out of curiosity!
Cheers

He's been generally fine. Stable bottom 3 type player. Has been able to fit in well with Chabot.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast

Just out of curiosity!
Cheers
He's been meh, but compared to everyone else he's looked fantastic.

Would probably be in and out of lineups as the 6/7 (like with SJ, and then them not qualifying him) with a playoff team.

Probably resigns for 1.5ish I would think

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
He only has 40+ points because he's been gifted ice-time that he wouldn't be getting on a contender though, it works both ways. I'm not even sure I'd call him an above average 3rd liner because he really is pretty underwhelming defensively. Not sure I'd call him a 4th liner either, but he's an incredible mediocre player benefiting from an increased role on a bad team.

Bingo, thats how I see it. His point totals are inflated due to opportunity he wouldnt get on a contender. Pretty much exactly what I said, he is an average third liner at best above average 4th liner. I really expected him to be a better defensive player, thats the big difference to me I expected this type of offense given the role he has maybe some more goal scoring but thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad