Trade Rumors and Proposals XI: No more Cakes. Danishes Next? MT on a diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analyzer*

OK:

Eller + Emelin for Sharp
DD + 3rd for Vermette
2nd + Thomas for Petry

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Galchenuk-Vermette-Sharp
Prust-DLR-DSP
Bournival-Malholtra-Weise

Markov-Subban
Beaulieu-Petry
Gilber-Gonchar

Yeah, except for the last one, none of those are happening.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
OK:

Eller + Emelin for Sharp
DD + 3rd for Vermette
2nd + Thomas for Petry

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Galchenuk-Vermette-Sharp
Prust-DLR-DSP
Bournival-Malholtra-Weise

Markov-Subban
Beaulieu-Petry
Gilber-Gonchar

Dream on

Marc-E-

Sep 19, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Wow Marc that's an interesting name to put out there.

New Jersey is another team who doesn't strike me as having interest in any sort of bottoming out either.

Montreals' 2015 1st, Desharnais, Andrighetto and Nygren (who is basically a throw in) for Henrique.

Have plenty of time to figure out where all of Henrique/Eller/Plekanec fit in, and whether Galchenyuk can be a top line center or not.

Might have to give more than that offer, but I think those are some enticing assets for Jersey.

Well, he might cost us Eller, Thomas + I don't think NJ has interest in Desharnais. But Henrique is the kind of player that Bergevin might enticing.

Pricef*

I find it funny that Eller supporters are trying to downplay his value because they hate that he might be traded and are pumping DD's tires all of a sudden hoping he has more value so he gets dealt instead. Getting nervous are we boys??:laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
As we saw with the unpredictable trade Sekac/Smith-Pelley, under radar everywhere, I think Bergevin will again surprises us with an another trade.

Ye ole Bergevin will trade for a player out of left field, no one saw it coming, pulled it out of a hat, beyond the beaten tracks trick.

The idea is so recurrent that it ought to be an implicit tagline in all of our posts.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I find it funny that Eller supporters are trying to downplay his value because they hate that he might be traded and are pumping DD's tires all of a sudden hoping he has more value so he gets dealt instead. Getting nervous are we boys??:laugh:

Is that what they are doing?
All powerful of a sudden can influence the braintrust with a keystroke...
Some people are just good at understanding hockey.

PricePkPatch*

Ye ole Bergevin will trade for a player out of left field, no one saw it coming, pulled it out of a hat, beyond the beaten tracks trick.

The idea is so recurrent that it ought to be an implicit tagline in all of our posts.

Bergevin is the...

Ninja-trader!

smirob

Jun 2, 2014

Well surely DD supporters think DD is worth more....wait no...NONE of them do...

It's funny how MTL values the player seen as inferior by the rest of the league, as superior...

If it takes DD or Eller to acquire vermette I don't really care....as long as we have someone who might stand a chance of being a #1 on any other contending team

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010

Expect the unexpected?

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
Doesn't explain Dudley, but Lovejoy is an inexplicable healthy scratch tonight.

Marc-E-

Sep 19, 2004
Montréal, Québec

Well, chill out and take it easy. If you don't like my post no need to comment as I will do for yours in the future. Thank you.

EDIT: I read in all of 'your' post. Sorry. I thought it was personal.

Analyzer*

Well surely DD supporters think DD is worth more....wait no...NONE of them do...

It's funny how MTL values the player seen as inferior by the rest of the league, as superior...

If it takes DD or Eller to acquire vermette I don't really care....as long as we have someone who might stand a chance of being a #1 on any other contending team

Considering neither would land Vermette and that Vermette isn't a number 1 on any contending team.

Pricef*

I really I am not a fan of either DD or Eller. I just think it's hilarious how invested people are on both sides. The sooner we upgrade both players the better off we'll be. Come on MB, do your thing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad