Rumor: Trade Rumors and Proposals | Kassian an Oiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

oilz89*

If we get Crouse + Gudbranson for Eberle we are making out like bandits and we take that trade 10 times out of 10. Crouse is a destined top 6 two-way powerforward, and Gudbranson is a top-6 defenseman with top-4 potential with size who plays the right side.

I'd be willing to add a significant piece to Eberle to get those two players.

No were not. He's not destined. Destined would mean he's for sure going to be a PWF. You can never know with prospects. Plus im sick of getting prospects for our proven players and then failing. If we trade Eberle its for a proven defensemen imo. Call me what you guys want, but thats how we should trade our proven players. Not for projects

oilz89*

Gudbranson is just simply bad, people just think he's good because he's 6'5 and was drafted high, but it's been 6 years since he's been drafted and he is what he is. He's a bottom-pairing guy and I don't see the point in moving Eberle for a prospect winger.

Plus we have a player like him with a bit less physicality, Reinhart

RebuildTheRebuild

Apr 27, 2013
If we get Crouse + Gudbranson for Eberle we are making out like bandits and we take that trade 10 times out of 10. Crouse is a destined top 6 two-way powerforward, and Gudbranson is a top-6 defenseman with top-4 potential with size who plays the right side.

I'd be willing to add a significant piece to Eberle to get those two players.

We cannot keep on banking players who could become something. We need to go after proven players who can come onto the team and fill the holes we currently have.

oilz89*

We cannot keep on banking players who could become something. We need to go after proven players who can come onto the team and fill the holes we currently have.

plus Gubs is a top six defensemen with top 4 potential? Reminds me of Reinhart

oilz89*

Except Gudbranson plays the right side, and is better than Fayne and Schultz.

I think we can sign a better dman in FA then by trading a 20 goal scorer for a dman that MIGHT become a top 4 dman. Rather go for proven then a project who hasn't proven anything in 6 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad