Rumor: Trade Rumors and Proposals | Kassian an Oiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
General Fanager already has Scrivens on Montreal's roster. I went to look at their page to see how much Kassian makes (1.75M FYI) and it's already done apparently.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Would a deal with Anaheim sound good?

To Oilers:

* Sami Vatanen
*Jakob Silfverberg

To Ducks:

*RNH
*3rd

Oilers get a future 1st pairing young defender in Vatanen. Also a young RW with 1st line potential.
Ducks get a good young center for their 2 line. I would think that this could be a fair deal?

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta

To Oilers:

* Sami Vatanen
*Jakob Silfverberg

To Ducks:

*RNH
*3rd

Oilers get a future 1st pairing young defender in Vatanen. Also a young RW with 1st line potential.
Ducks get a good young center for their 2 line. I would think that this could be a fair deal?

No, that doesn't. Lindholm on the other hand makes things more interesting.

So something like

Lindholm
Hagelin

for

RNH
Schultz

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005

To Oilers:

* Sami Vatanen
*Jakob Silfverberg

To Ducks:

*RNH
*3rd

Blockbuster within division in a tight race .... 0 chance.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton

To Oilers:

* Sami Vatanen
*Jakob Silfverberg

To Ducks:

*RNH
*3rd

If we're trading RNH i'd expect a better defenceman then Vatanen coming back. Despite RNH having an off year he's 25th in league scoring for centers and he's only 22. To put things into perspective he's only 5 points behind Malkin, 3 points behind Stamkos and Giroux, tied with Tavares and has more points then Crosby, RyJo, Thornton, Getzlaf, Toews and Kopitar.

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
Nice to see that Chiarelli is starting to make some moves. I suspect there's another trade coming once we get a few players back from IR.

McDeathbyCheerios*

we have like 5 or 6 on IR right now
Yep. I feel like he might have forward for a d deal worked out but doesn't want to pull the trigger until McDavid and Yak are back.

Ference, Klefbom, Davidson, Klinkhammer, McDavid and Yakupov

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013

To Oilers:

* Sami Vatanen
*Jakob Silfverberg

To Ducks:

*RNH
*3rd

I would think at the draft Vatanen might be available. I would offer Yak plus a decent piece or two for him. Major upgrade to our PP getting him and showing Schultz the door.

Hamonic and Vatanen would set up our defense for years.

Klefbom Hamonic
Nurse Sekera
Davidson Vatanen

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
Nice to see that Chiarelli is starting to make some moves. I suspect there's another trade coming once we get a few players back from IR.

I sure hope so. Because anyone who thinks this top 9/top 4, even with McD and Klefbom, can compete in the playoffs is out of their mind.

Sorry believers, but 2 of Nuge, Ebs or Yak have got to go for a quality D and some size/grit in the top 6, or at least top 9 (mite have a 3rd liner in Kassian).

Yes, I know, you can show me their stats, blah, blah, blah. The team is too soft, too small and they're the odd men out.

This was obvious years ago.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I'm not usually a 'grab this guy' type but a 25 year old right shot puckmover? Yes please. I don't care that he's soft if he can make a pass.

Did you just describe Schultz?

Rundblad is just a cheaper version of Schultz. If he makes it thru waivers then most likely Schultz will aslo.

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
Rundblad on waivers. I'd take a chance on him.

Horrible d-man IMO, he has flashes of offensive talent, but overall he's trash, he was super insolated in Chicago and still wasn't getting it done. I wouldn't play him over Fayne, Gryba, or Schultz and that says quite a bit.

Jeff Lebowski

Jan 12, 2008

I sure hope so. I can't stand watching this team right now. Please ship out some of these soft players. It's just embarrassing to watch our players get pushed around by other teams little guys.

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
If HFBoards posters ran NHL teams, no player in history would ever go unclaimed on the waiver wire :laugh:

Luckily Chiarelli won't waste our time with Rundblad. Hopefully he does make an actual move to improve the team, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad