Proposal: Trade proposal thread - Trades are Needed---Who goes 1st?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwikwi

Feb 13, 2009
STL seems to be looking for RW instead, we could have:

Galchenyuk for Thomas straight up
or for cap space
Galchenyuk, 2nd for Thomas, Sobotka
------------------------------------------------
Pac to ANA:

Pac for Sam Steel, Nattinen, 1st

or

Pac to DAL (if we get Thomas)
Pac, Byron for Miro Heiskanen, Antoine Roussel, 1st

--------------------------------------------------------------
I would see Petry to the Islanders (they have 2 1st pick)

Petry for 1st, Seidenberg or Ho Sang, Seidenberg, 2nd

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I assume it’s one of Thomas OR Kyrou and a pick. If it’s both then the Habs make out like bandits. Though I’d want one and Jake Walman. Habs need LD and good skaters, he fits both.

If the Habs snag both Thomas and Kyrou, with a Top 5-10 pick and three 2nds, one of the worst prospect pools in the NHL becomes Top 10 instantly.

To be fair to patioretty. He can score goals, and probably more than either of those players.

I think it would be a fair trade. Patioretty is still 29.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
He's not a top anything, but he's a top 6 center nonetheless. I really like the guy, and I'd swap Patches for him.

In the summer I wanted RNH + Puju... I think I've already played my expectations down enough. Not about to add pieces on top of Patches for RNH when we happen to solve a big piece of Edmonton's puzzle in terms of Draisailt/RNH being stuck down the depth chart, lacking scoring power on the wings, and helping out their cap situation.

would freaking love Pulju but I don't think they're giving up on him now. That would've been a solid trade for us.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
A deal around Pacioretty, at least for me, can not just revolve around the Habs getting "futures/amateur prospects".

They need to get a young established NHL player or at least a player close to the NHL (like a dominant young player at the AHL level) AND a top prospect.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
How bad would it be if Bergevin re-acquires the 2nd pick tonight with Sergachev playing his 40th game and he then flips it to Arizona for Duclair?

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
It will be a get distraction for the fans. Acquiring a Montreal native will take pressure off Bergevin.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Phoenix confirms he's requested a trade and they will grant it.

What would you give up for him?

I'd prefer to give up draft picks (no 1sts) than players like Lehkonen and Hudon.

can he play center ? I keed I keed what difference does it make ? What are the chances we get TWO wingers and neither one of them can morph into a 1c ???????

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
can he play center ? I keed I keed what difference does it make ? What are the chances we get TWO wingers and neither one of them can morph into a 1c ???????

He's a winger, but he played center in Pee Wee for a few games, so Habs will trade for him and play him center.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
He's not a top anything, but he's a top 6 center nonetheless. I really like the guy, and I'd swap Patches for him.

In the summer I wanted RNH + Puju... I think I've already played my expectations down enough. Not about to add pieces on top of Patches for RNH when we happen to solve a big piece of Edmonton's puzzle in terms of Draisailt/RNH being stuck down the depth chart, lacking scoring power on the wings, and helping out their cap situation.

What pieces could we possibly not afford to lose? This team has no blue chip prospects.

If RNH and Pulju is the deal, then yes, add to Pacioretty, all a matter of negotiation.

WG

Sep 9, 2008
What pieces could we possibly not afford to lose? This team has no blue chip prospects.

If RNH and Pulju is the deal, then yes, add to Pacioretty, all a matter of negotiation.
I think Lebowski is replying to an idea earlier up in the thread where an Oiler fan proposed RNH for Max +.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013

Yeah we need another 3rd or 4th line center. Danault, Plekanec, De la Rose, Froese, and McCarron aren't enough. And there are a plethora of 1st and 2nd line centers out there available for 3rd round picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad