Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread - The We're not done quite yet Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I want Smith Pelley gone so badly he`s absolutely worthless, Kassian is a better version of him.

habsterr

Jan 5, 2014
Edmonton
I want Smith Pelley gone so badly he`s absolutely worthless, Kassian is a better version of him.

DSP can hit like a truck and is defensively responsible; big fan of Kassian we need players like them. Parenteau, Briere and Desharnais all are/were absolutely worthless.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
DSP really isn't defensively responsible. He does nothing when he's on the ice except for hit.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
DSP can hit like a truck and is defensively responsible; big fan of Kassian we need players like them. Parenteau, Briere and Desharnais all are/were absolutely worthless.

He is not defensively responsible. He hasn`t done anything except hit people.

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
DSP is fine, he brings a skill set this team needs. Absolutely needs to get in better shape though... If he commits to better fitness, he will be a weapon.

Desharnais for anything. Literally anything. Addition by subtraction with this guy and forces Therrien to use somebody else.

Move Tom Gilbert for a pick as well. Play the young guys like Beaulieu, Pateryn and Tinordi.

Use cap space to acquire talent at the trade deadline.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I still have hope for DSP, he just turned 23 and scored 20 points in the NHL last season. He's a perfectly adequate 3rd/4th line player who hasn't reached his peak yet. You guys love Dale Weise..

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
I still have hope for DSP, he just turned 23 and scored 20 points in the NHL last season. He's a perfectly adequate 3rd/4th line player who hasn't reached his peak yet. You guys love Dale Weise..

I'm not a huge fan of Weise but at least he can keep up out there, DSP is constantly a step behind.

Weber Fan

Feb 13, 2003
Quebec city
Visit site
Eklund again...

working on a rumor chart update....

I just got off the phone just now and I was told the Canadiens are discussing possibly moving a Center...Eller or Desharnais, to Washington for a D-man.

Montreal's plan has long been to open up a spot for Galcheynuk to move to his natural Center position...

Will update as more info becomes available...

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Eklund again...

I just got off the phone just now and I was told the Canadiens are discussing possibly moving a Center...Eller or Desharnais, to Washington for a D-man.

Montreal's plan has long been to open up a spot for Galcheynuk to move to his natural Center position...

This isn't even plausible IMO.
If it was for a forward coming back this way it could grow legs...
But a Dman? :amazed:

HABNIKO

Jun 29, 2015
Montreal
Chucky is not a center and that's the reason he's not put in that position. Bergy should get rid of Gilbert as salary dump. Personally I'd like to see DD gone as well! Now that would create some cap space and leave a spot up for grabs for young players like Hudon,Carr, big mac etc.....

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Chucky is not a center and that's the reason he's not put in that position. Bergy should get rid of Gilbert as salary dump. Personally I'd like to see DD gone as well! Now that would create some cap space and leave a spot up for grabs for young players like Hudon,Carr, big mac etc.....

Chucky is not a center but you advocate getting rid of DD in this thread and Eller in another.
I sure hope we have something at C coming back...
That would effectively put Mitchell or DLR right behind Plecky as our #2C

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
This isn't even plausible IMO.
If it was for a forward coming back this way it could grow legs...
But a Dman? :amazed:

Subban
Markov
Petry
Emelin
Gilbert
Beaulieu
Barberio
Pateryn
Tinordi
Nygren

Come on now El Pallaso :laugh:

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
We all know that if there's one thing we need more of, it's defencemen, so that makes sense.

But in reality maybe it's because the habs can bury or buy on the defenceman. Garbage in for garbage out.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I doubt we make any more trades until the season starts. I think we'll open some cap space by moving out Emelin or Gilbert in order to give us some room to make a move at the deadline.

dreamingofdrouin*

Eklund again...

Doesn't make sense given bourgeons comments about not being sure about whether chucky was ever going to be a centre and flat out stating that it didn't look like he would be. N point in moving experienced centres unless we're bring a better one in....this rumour is **** just like all of elkhounds garbage

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Doesn't make sense given bourgeons comments about not being sure about whether chucky was ever going to be a centre and flat out stating that it didn't look like he would be. N point in moving experienced centres unless we're bring a better one in....this rumour is **** just like all of elkhounds garbage

If MB keeps pulling these Seminlike moves I'm gonna start calling him "boeuf bourgeon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad