Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
At the end, it would be Huberdeau for Sergachev.... Does it feel better for you (I mean all posters here) ?

If what i wa saying wasnt clear: i don't see teams willing to give up a good player for drouin

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Drouin.... I don't know. I have much more issues with his softness along the board than with his pouting.
Though he does pout.

Either it's his softness or his pouting, both are things you didn't see in this team other than him. That's two thing Bergevin isn't really looking for in a player, he just traded Pacioretty and Galchenyuk pretty much for those reasons.

Jul 6, 2016
Josh Ho-Sang wants a trade off the Islanders. Would anyone offer Hudon and a pick?

Head-case at its best !!!! CJ's doghouse after a couple of games for sure.
Hudon straight for him would be more than enough. And I would not do it at all.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Either it's his softness or his pouting, both are things you didn't see in this team other than him. That's two thing Bergevin isn't really looking for in a player, he just traded Pacioretty and Galchenyuk pretty much for those reasons.
I dont think galchenyuk was soft or a pouter. To me he's not in the same category as drouim qnd pacioretty. Chucky was just still figuring out the 200 foot game - and made good strides under julien last year.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017

/ attitude

Reactions: Milhouse40

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Players near UFA and over the age of 30. Wouldn't be as big as a trade as Huberdeau for Drouin. To be serious here, lets keep Drouin and if the Panthers are interested in trading Huberdeau, lets see if we can acquire him using picks and prospects. Romanov, Poehling, and Brook are untouchable with me. I would listen and engage with using our 1st (lottery protection), Suzuki, Juulsen or Fleury, Lindgren, 2nd's, Primeau, etc.

If the Panthers are going after Brobovsky and Panarin, i don't think they would want futures for Huberdeau.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Quick! Add this :sarcasm: before anyone notices.

I think he has no choice but to go for this.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ozmodiar

Jul 6, 2016
I dont think galchenyuk was soft or a pouter. To me he's not in the same category as drouim qnd pacioretty. Chucky was just still figuring out the 200 foot game - and made good strides under julien last year.

Really ? Galchy always thought he was a centerman, even if he had not the tools to be one. Now, he seems to finally accept it in Arizona. And yes, Galchy was not much involved physically and he was pouting. His father was, at least.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Huberdeau desire to win and he already told that he were upset to lose in florida. Exactly the type of player with caracter that bergevin like. Go all in Berggy.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Josh Ho-Sang wants a trade off the Islanders. Would anyone offer Hudon and a pick?

We've tackled this a few times. Ho-Sang has major behavior issues that would fly in the face of this GM's "attitude" mantra. Would completely negate everything he's been preaching since the last year.

Reactions: Milhouse40

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Yeah. Right. But will MB fix his "error'" that simply ?

No. This is all talk on a forum. I don’t foresee Drouin going anywhere. If Desharnais could last as long as he did, then Drouin certainly will as well.

Wasn't this the reason why we traded Grabovski too? Or was it because he didn't get along with the Kostitsyn's? I foget the reason why we traded him for Pateryn. Then we traded Pateryn for Benn. Finally we got a good character guy that don't complain eh :sarcasm:

I always hated the GM's who trade players on a dime for distractions. Yzerman didn't do this with Drouin, he waited till the time was right and the distractions were a memory of the past.

The Kostitsyn’s were a joke. I like to pretend they never existed. We traded Pateryn because his wife couldn’t keep her mouth shut. She went to social media to attack our organization over his usage. There was no coming back from that. And Yzerman was a really good GM for Tampa. It’s not like he held onto Drouin forever. He was a complete headache for Tampa and when it came to negotiate a new deal, there was no way he was resigning or protecting him from the expansion draft. The fact he was able to get a top 10 pick one year removed who was coming off an amazing junior season is a huge testament to just how much he contributed to Tampa’s current success.

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Late to the party here, are we rumoured to be in on Duchene and Hubredeau??

As we are rumoured to be on everything all the time, lol.
But Montreal has been linked to Duchene and Huberdeau by a bunch of "insiders"

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Late to the party here, are we rumoured to be in on Duchene and Hubredeau??

Elliotte Freedman believes MB would go all-in if Huberdeau were available. Brian Wilde and Doug McLean claim that the Habs are among the suitors for Duchene. But yeah, just rumors.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Elliotte Freedman believes MB would go all-in if Huberdeau were available. Brian Wilde and Doug McLean claim that the Habs are among the suitors for Duchene. But yeah, just rumors.

Friedman also said that he believe Montreal is on Duchene but only if it's a sign and trade.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Really ? Galchy always thought he was a centerman, even if he had not the tools to be one. Now, he seems to finally accept it in Arizona. And yes, Galchy was not much involved physically and he was pouting. His father was, at least.

The way I see it, Pacioretty and Drouin are cancers with their attitude/effort level. Galchenyuk isn't. But he definitely needs to keep working on his 200 foot game - and he seems to now be the first to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad