Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread (Part VIII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
To Phi
Lehkonen + Lindgren

To Mtl
Ghost + 4th

Personally I’m really high on Ghost and think having him with weber on the pp would help a lot.

To Wash
Shaw (30% retained) -when healthy

To Mtl
Burakovsky

Would be a buy low on Burakovsky for sure but caps need a player who can chip in on their third line. Shaw is damaged goods and losing his cap hit will help next year, plus his stats this year should return something.

Drouin-Domi-Armia
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Byron-Kotkaniemi-Burakovsky
Agostino-Chaput-Deslauriers

Ghost-Weber
Reilly-Petry
Mete-Juulsen

You have literally 0 concept of hockey value.

Reactions: Vachon23

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
He'd fix the powerplay's transition problems, the guy has elite skating and can dish it.
Same thing for Petry no? We don't need Hamilton, unless you're shifting a RD for a LD or any other combination which achieves the same, which is fine with me.

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
One guy I'd be interested in at the right price would be Saad. 2 more years at 6 million. We can easily fit him with our cap situation. 6 foot 200 pound winger that puts up between 20-30 goals would be nice come playoff time. Obviously Bergevin has ties to Chicago and they are selling for sure. All depends of the price though of course, not giving up our top prospects or a 1st, but something around Lehkonen and a 2nd + b tier prospect like Evans or Oloffson.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
One guy I'd be interested in at the right price would be Saad. 2 more years at 6 million. We can easily fit him with our cap situation. 6 foot 200 pound winger that puts up between 20-30 goals would be nice come playoff time. Obviously Bergevin has ties to Chicago and they are selling for sure. All depends of the price though of course, not giving up our top prospects or a 1st, but something around Lehkonen and a 2nd + b tier prospect like Evans or Oloffson.

Hockey is a buisness i get it, but you've got to feel like Chicago likes Saad, and vice versa. If they are selling, I just can't see a 26 year old Saad being somebody that couldnt still help them for five more years.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Jackets are booing Panarin whenever he touches the puck. As tempting as it is to trade for him(with him agreeing to extend here of course) I'd still rather hold until free agency.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Jackets are booing Panarin whenever he touches the puck. As tempting as it is to trade for him(with him agreeing to extend here of course) I'd still rather hold until free agency.
I agree with you. He is going to sign for huge money at the location of his choice. Anyone trading for him gets a couple of months and probably nothing more.

CAR3YPR1CE

Aug 11, 2016
Toffoli Thompson -vs- Hudon Peca Evans 2019 2nd 2020 2nd
Fowler -vs- Schlemko Brook Walford 1st 2019

Drouin - Domi - Toffoli
Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Lehky - Kotka - Armia
Byron - Thompson - Shaw
Deslauriers - Agostino

Fowler - Weber
Mete - Petry
Kulak - Benn
Reilly​

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
The thought of panarin on this team gets me all hot and bothered. A player of his caliber would be such a boost to this team.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Apparently, Panarin's GF is a model. If he knows what's good for him, he'll make sure that she gets to work in those cities where models thrive.

And Montreal is not among them.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Apparently, Panarin's GF is a model. If he knows what's good for him, he'll make sure that she gets to work in those cities where models thrive.

And Montreal is not among them.
Is it not? Worked out well for plenty of them. Theres big money in MTL.

Not NY or LA for sure, though

Svart

Live Slow, Die Fat
Jul 5, 2006

Drouin - Domi - Toffoli
Lehky - Kotka - Armia
Byron - Thompson - Shaw
Deslauriers - Agostino

Fowler - Weber
Mete - Petry
Kulak - Benn
Reilly

Drouin - Domi - Toffoli
Lehky - Kotka - Armia
Byron - Thompson - Shaw
Deslauriers - Agostino

Fowler - Weber
Mete - Petry
Kulak - Benn
Reilly​

Posting your trade suggestions twice doesn't make them more probable. Creative attempt but not very realistic.

Reactions: Vachon23

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is it not? Worked out well for plenty of them. Theres big money in MTL.

Not NY or LA for sure, though

If there's more modeling money in Montreal than in NY or LA, then someone didn't get the memo. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Rapala

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Here we go again with the crew on AC pining for MB to make trades in light of their current status as a potential playoff team. Damphousse in particular who tried way too hard to send a message to MB by saying that his words shouldn't be taken literally, that if there is an offer on the table for the team to be improved and that it helps them advance in the playoffs, he has to seriously consider it despite his mid-season presser.

And of course, Damphousse echoed a corollary of the infamous "anything can happen" doctrine -- he spewed "when you're in the playoffs, you have to think Stanley Cup."

I'm all for thinking positive and wishing the team the best, but what happens now Vinny -- do we scrap the "reset" completely? And then next year at this time, we do another reset, right? Great plan.

Reactions: mariolemieux66

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The thing is top models can reside anywhere most of the work is done on location elsewhere anyways.

Well, let's try telling that to those working in that industry. I know people in the entertainment business and Montreal is not where it's at. Any city is great to get started but you need to be where the action is for a thriving career as a general rule.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Here we go again with the crew on AC pining for MB to make trades in light of their current status as a potential playoff team. Damphousse in particular who tried way too hard to send a message to MB by saying that his words shouldn't be taken literally, that if there is an offer on the table for the team to be improved and that it helps them advance in the playoffs, he has to seriously consider it despite his mid-season presser.

And of course, Damphousse echoed a corollary of the infamous "anything can happen" doctrine -- he spewed "when you're in the playoffs, you have to think Stanley Cup."

I'm all for thinking positive and wishing the team the best, but what happens now Vinny -- do we scrap the "reset" completely? And then next year at this time, we do another reset, right? Great plan.
We are never winning anything with our fanbase and media:cry:

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad