Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Off-season Editon

Would you take a gamble on Nail Yakupov for leauge minium contract?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Be ready for Klefbom and Lucic.

2civ4m.jpg

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I would love if Price, Weber, and Pacioretty were all traded this summer for a package of futures. That would be awesome. Full on rebuild.

With that said, I would hate it if it were Bergevin making the deal. That's scary shit.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I wonder if an extended Pacioretty + would be of interest for Panarin. Considering Tortorella and Patches lack of reliability when things get tough, I doubt it.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
What if we were to re-acquire Ryan White?

Him, Domi & Shaw could just be our version of the Hanson Bros.. Lets goon it up for the entire season :laugh:

Reactions: KKWG11

XxCanadiensxX

Jan 8, 2013

At 10:39, Millard is asked which Canadian team will be busiest on draft day.
He says "I think we'll see something big out of Montreal."

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
the BREADMAN is available!!!

Panarin would be a good straight up trade for Patches. Would Max re-sign in Columbus though? Something tells me that Panarin would end up in St. Louis. John Davidson knows a few people there. And after missing the playoffs, putting Panarin and Tarasenko together would be a show.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Panarin would be a good straight up trade for Patches. Would Max re-sign in Columbus though? Something tells me that Panarin would end up in St. Louis. John Davidson knows a few people there. And after missing the playoffs, putting Panarin and Tarasenko together would be a show.

Montreal has to add for sure.

Panarin has put up seasons of 77, 74, and 82 points. Max’s best is 67 points and he just put up a season of 37 in 64 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad