Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Off-season Editon

Would you take a gamble on Nail Yakupov for leauge minium contract?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
some cold water being dumped on that Panarin news right now

- CBJ saying there's plenty of time to reach an extension between now and when his contract expires.

- Panarin doesn't want to discuss extension at this time with the Blue Jackets, or any perspective team that would acquire him.

Translation: show me the money

Reactions: Zorba

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC

- CBJ saying there's plenty of time to reach an extension between now and when his contract expires.

- Panarin doesn't want to discuss extension at this time with the Blue Jackets, or any perspective team that would acquire him.

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Panarin is on the market.....

Habs should push for him...he is a hell of a player...82 points last year.

I heard that 3 yers ago, Mtl was in the race until then end to sign him but he chose Chicago at the last minute.

Maybe Max67 + (+ 2 second round pick for him) ok i know Torto is not a fam of Max 67

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Panarin is on the market.....

Habs should push for him...he is a hell of a player...82 points last year.

I heard that 3 yers ago, Mtl was in the race until then end to sign him but he chose Chicago at the last minute.

Maybe Max67 + (+ 2 second round pick for him) ok i know Torto is not a fam of Max 67
I can't see us trading for the younger, superior player and not give up some substancial, like Mete.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011

translation..i want out...if im traded to a team i like i will sign...if not i walk...

He was rumored to be coming to Habs before Hawks swooped in ,,at that time i would have picked them also...lol

If we can't get him via trade...We might stand a good chance if he goes UFA next season..

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Would love Bo Horvat on our Habs

'pretty sure Habs management would also...he was invited to the Habs pre draft combine and attended back in 2013
Hickey: Before the draft, Habs take a look

But there were some projected first-round picks in Halifax Mooseheads goaltender Zach Furcale, Rimouski Océanic winger Frederik Gauthier, Val d’Or Foreurs forward Anthony Mantha and two Ontario Hockey League standouts, Kerby Rychel from the Windsor Spitfires and Bo Horvat from the London Knights. They all attended the NHL combine in Toronto last week and have auditioned for a number of other NHL teams.
The Brossard camp was an opportunity for the Canadiens to get to know the players better.
“I haven’t been home for a week,” said Horvat, who was impressed by the Canadiens’ training facility. “I’ve heard a lot of good things about Montreal from Jarred Tinordi, who really loves it here. He was a great captain and he helped me a lot my first year of junior. It would be great to play with him again.”

Habricot

Oct 22, 2017
I would consider an offer sheet for Hanifin .. fix the LD issue, moves mete in the right chair. Draft Kotkaniemi, try to sign Tavares but if you cant dont sign anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad