Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Off-season Editon

Would you take a gamble on Nail Yakupov for leauge minium contract?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I thought Jimmy Murphy was reputable, but he has this weird link to eklund 2.0 recently which makes me think differently...

Someone posted this in response to Eklund 2.0.

DgGVPYZUYAA1aJy.jpg

Reactions: groovejuice

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
a winger with no center
gr8
and 1 year left

doesn't change the fact that he would be our best player by a mile. They don't have the assets to get him but just because he's a winger, doesn't mean they couldn't use him. He was over a ppg, when was the last time we had a player even come close to that? Posters bring up Pac, but you would have to be sniffing crazy glue to think that Pac gets anything close to Panarin. The guy has averaged 78 pts a year, we are lucky if we have someone get 50 pts.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I could see the Ilses making a deal for Price... Perhaps a big deal including patches.

They've got an extra first...
They've got three overpaid players that fit MB's "attitude" profile (Ladd, Czisikas, Clutterbuck)...
They've got prospects with the right last name (Bellows, Beauvillier)....
Lou's won big with a late 30's #1 G, might not be intimidated by CP's contract...

Reactions: Laurentide

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
I know this guy is a bull**** "insider" with zero credibility but...

LOL. If Bergevin does either of those deals I will seriously laugh my ass off. He would catapult from Houle territory right into Milbury territory.

Oh god you're right... can't believe he still has a job.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
So many rumors around the habs.

Where there is smoke there is fire or is this just click bait?

Its easy to say Habs will trade A/B/C or be active at the draft after the disaster last season, so I wouldn't be shocked if nothing happens and its all BS.

But OTOH the "insiders" are making it seem like MB is going to make some huge moves by Friday.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
I could see the Ilses making a deal for Price... Perhaps a big deal including patches.

They've got three overpaid players that fit MB's "attitude" profile (Ladd, Czisikas, Clutterbuck)...
Lou's won big with a late 30's #1 G, might not be intimidated by CP's contract...
Ladd and Clutterbuck are wingers and Czisikas is #3 on the center depth chart for a team that's as bad as the Habs. Beauvillier had 21 goals last year so I don't think he qualifies as a prospect anymore like Bellows but yes I'd take him over any of the other three.

But if I'm sending Price and Max to them I want Leddy as well as Beauvillier and one of their first round picks.

Reactions: Pacciosoftie

Be a Hab

Sep 17, 2010
As per RDS, (French article)

https://www.rds.ca/hockey/canadiens...-liste-wayne-simmonds-sur-le-marche-1.6160335

Rds reporting that Paul Stastny would have the Habs in he’s list of teams that he would consider joining. (Winnipeg and Colorado would be the others) They also day that this information is coming from Andy Dater from BSN Denver.

I’m not to sure how to feel about this, it would be nice to see an actual Center play Center but Stastny is 32 and MB is going to give him probably way to long of a term.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
As per RDS, (French article)

https://www.rds.ca/hockey/canadiens...-liste-wayne-simmonds-sur-le-marche-1.6160335

Rds reporting that Paul Stastny would have the Habs in he’s list of teams that he would consider joining. (Winnipeg and Colorado would be the others) They also day that this information is coming from Andy Dater from BSN Denver.

I’m not to sure how to feel about this, it would be nice to see an actual Center play Center but Stastny is 32 and MB is going to give him probably way to long of a term.
every ufa in a nutshell

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
so many fires with the habs name in it, and watch zip will come from MB

then MB will tell us , there was no hockey deal, and he will only make a deal if it helps the habs, so none were made

Reactions: Zorba

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002

Funny cause I cannot see it.

Isles wingers Lee,Eberle and Bailey each outscored MaxPac. 21 yr old Beau had 4 more goals.Isles top prospects Bellows and JHS will be pushing for nyi spots. There is zero need for MaxPac.

And no thanks on 30 yr old Price, with that albatross contract. LeBrun says the isles are pushing for young Grubrauer.

One of your postets came to the nyi board,asking if there was a trade to be made between the isles and Habs. There isn't.

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
Patches (signed) + 2nd for ROR

Sign Statsny

Drouin-ROR-Gallagher
Domi-Statsny-Scherbak

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
so many fires with the habs name in it, and watch zip will come from MB

then MB will tell us , there was no hockey deal, and he will only make a deal if it helps the habs, so none were made
Yes and when he does that the fan base will crucify him for doing nothing to address the team's needs.

Of course, if he does make some deals, the same fan base will crucify him for not standing pat and stockpiling his draft picks so there's no way he can win here. The fans always clamor for something to be done until it actually happens. Then they complain that it shouldn't have been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->