Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Off-season Editon

Would you take a gamble on Nail Yakupov for leauge minium contract?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Panarin would be a good straight up trade for Patches. Would Max re-sign in Columbus though? Something tells me that Panarin would end up in St. Louis. John Davidson knows a few people there. And after missing the playoffs, putting Panarin and Tarasenko together would be a show.

Depend of two things : 1. What are we ready to add to get a winger of this level. - 2. Does Tortorella really a fan of Pacioretty ?

Other than that, Panarin is a guy we should target without a doubt. Pacioretty is a good player to get in return because they would still be competing with a 30 goal scorer but we need to add.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Depend of two things : 1. What are we ready to add to get a winger of this level. - 2. Does Tortorella really a fan of Pacioretty ?

Other than that, Panarin is a guy we should target without a doubt. Pacioretty is a good player to get in return because they would still be competing with a 30 goal scorer but we need to add.

Panarin drives play and creates on his own. He would have looked great beside a centreman that can shoot the puck, guess we don't have any of those. Maybe he'll get traded to Arizona?

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
Panarin would be an unreal addition.....

I know it doesn’t fix our need at centre, but you don’t pass on a talent like that...

Drouin-xxxxx-Panarin
Domi-xxxxx-Gallagher

Reactions: Pacciosoftie

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Panarin would be an unreal addition.....

I know it doesn’t fix our need at centre, but you don’t pass on a talent like that...

Drouin-xxxxx-Panarin
Domi-xxxxx-Gallagher

Pacioretty straight up for Panarin?

Panarin has a slightly higher cap hit, but both pretty even in goal production and they each have one year left on their current deals.

EDIT: just saw this suggested higher up

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Pacioretty straight up for Panarin?

Panarin has a slightly higher cap hit, but both pretty even in goal production and they each have one year left on their current deals.

Maybe add a 2nd. I feel like it might need to be sweetened for them to take a lateral move cause they can just play him out and try to sign him or get a bunch of stuff at the deadline.

BrendanGallagher11

Sep 18, 2013
Montreal
Reactions: Locks

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Whats CBJ take on PLD ? 3rd OVA for Breadman and PLD. Do the habs have to add? Does Columbus?

Sword

May 26, 2014
Torts would be thrilled to coach Pacioretty again

hockey30-2016-09-20-a-20.40.29.png

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Any deal that has you no retaining a cent on price and getting fabbri back is great.

Knowing bergevin he'll trade Price for Rinne

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
I thought Jimmy Murphy was reputable, but he has this weird link to eklund 2.0 recently which makes me think differently...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad