Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Not sure what to make of this one...

Starting JEE at wing would imply they're looking for more than a depth center. I assume? Or maybe it's just Russo speculating based off our center depth right now.

baatty

Jun 15, 2017
Not sure what to make of this one...

Starting JEE at wing would imply they're looking for more than a depth center. I assume? Or maybe it's just Russo speculating based off our center depth right now.

Joe Thorton......?

Goose312

May 15, 2015
I'd absolutely flip if we somehow weasled Pastrnak out of Boston.

Alas, Pastrnak >>> Scandella

Maybe if we package a forward back to make space on the LW as well. Scandella + Zucker. Still not getting Pasta but hey, can dream.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Russo's response to someone asking if Coyle will play wing or center.

I'm cool with that. If it doesn't work I guess the hope would be that JEE gets some time to get acclimated at wing and can shift over later in the season. Definitely preferable to spending assets to fill the 3C spot.

baatty

Jun 15, 2017
Does Duchene have any chance of making his way onto the Wild? That is a big name that I would not mind seeing us give up a major D for if the chance is there. Dont really enjoy the idea of giving up Scandella for prospects. I know the cap hit comes into play with Duchene as well

ClayAikenFan77

Jan 1, 2016
Minneapolis
Does Duchene have any chance of making his way onto the Wild? That is a big name that I would not mind seeing us give up a major D for if the chance is there. Dont really enjoy the idea of giving up Scandella for prospects. I know the cap hit comes into play with Duchene as well

Probably not if they have an offer of Hamonic + 2018 1st + prospect from the Isles.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Scandella can only be traded for futures or a young stud (which he's not worth that much).
If Pominville happens to go first then I'd start to believe that one of our D are involved in a mega trade.
Until then, I just want to see CF stock up on some of those spent picks.

baatty

Jun 15, 2017
Have there been any speculation/rumors who the Wild want to bring in to battle for the backup goalie spot with stalock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad