Speculation: Trade Ideas and Free Agency XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
hey guys i have no clue whats going on but our caps beat writer just did

to russo's tweet from last night

she usually doesnt do stuff like that so take it for what its worth/may mean nothing too

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
hey guys i have no clue whats going on but our caps beat writer just did

to russo's tweet from last night

she usually doesnt do stuff like that so take it for what its worth/may mean nothing too

If they're interested in Scandella I don't think he'd cost an arm and a leg or anything. Mid-late 1st + a boom/bust prospect seems around the right value. Obviously the 1st is going to be a problem for Washington, but there's no reason it couldn't be a better prospect + a later pick. I have no idea what Washington's prospect pool looks like though.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
How about Dvorak from Arizona? Weren't they sweet on him a year ago?

They were and I'm sure they still are, but Arizona's got real problems at center right now. I think Dvorak's the only top6 C they have right now. Maybe Strome, but he's an even bigger question mark in the NHL than Dvorak.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
They were and I'm sure they still are, but Arizona's got real problems at center right now. I think Dvorak's the only top6 C they have right now.

Arizona's got 99 problems, but Dvorak ain't one...

Double

Feb 14, 2008
Remember, any deal the Wild makes will have to involve purging salary. They can't take on salary without even more going out the door. At least initially...

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Blackhawks defense is going to be much weaker without Hjalmarsson. Thank you, Arizona! :jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad