Speculation: Trade Ideas and Free Agency XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
I'm just praying we're not involved in this Rangers stuff unless it's Scandella+(prospect not named JEE or Tuch, or 15) for Stepan. Highly highly unlikely that would happen. Therefore, please don't be us.

Okposo would be a great signing on a 3-4 year term but that's not going to happen either.

Wish we could pull RNH and Hall out of EDM and slide Nino back to RW but we just don't have the assets for Hall.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Yeah saw that again. I mean I'm sure we've called on him so we're probably "going after him". He's not really saying anything egregious (but obviously not reliable).

Fremitus Borealis

Flügelstürmer
Feb 4, 2007
The Slot

Yeah, all that sounds pretty fair, really. I just don't see how we make it out of this offseason with all of our defensemen from last season onboard. The probability of losing one of them FOR NOTHING to stinking Las Vegas is just too terrible to allow to happen. (And have I mentioned how much it bothers me that they get to have a much better team right from the beginning than we could have ever hoped for 16 years ago? I'm pretty sure I have.)

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
For sure a defensemen going somewhere soon. A lot of teams are in the same boat with a position or two where they'll lose one in expansion if they don't move it. IE-Anaheim with their tenders.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Yeah, all that sounds pretty fair, really. I just don't see how we make it out of this offseason with all of our defensemen from last season onboard. The probability of losing one of them FOR NOTHING to stinking Las Vegas is just too terrible to allow to happen. (And have I mentioned how much it bothers me that they get to have a much better team right from the beginning than we could have ever hoped for 16 years ago? I'm pretty sure I have.)

I guess the part that has me intrigued is that last one with GMCF saying everything is on the table and how he says it so matter of fact like. Leads me to believe he will genuinely be very active on or before Friday.:popcorn:

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I guess the part that has me intrigued is that last one with GMCF saying everything is on the table and how he says it so matter of fact like. Leads me to believe he will genuinely be very active on or before Friday.:popcorn:

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? :skeptic:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I don't know why you guys have a problem with trading away our draft picks. I mean, apparently no one else wants them either. :sarcasm:

Nashville is now the 6th different team to own our 3rd round pick this year. :laugh:

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't know why you guys have a problem with trading away our draft picks. I mean, apparently no one else wants them either. :sarcasm:

Nashville is now the 6th different team to own our 3rd round pick this year. :laugh:

I REALLY, REALLY, want Bettman to score major points with the hockey world and announce the pick like this

"and with the lady of the night pick, the Nashville Predators pick........"

:laugh:

Wabit

May 23, 2016

So by draft day, it should end up back with us, right? :sarcasm:

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Watch Kuemper goto the Nuks in a goaile swap Benning trade, so we get a 2nd that way, right? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad