Speculation: Trade Ideas and Free Agency XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
I'd just focus on pulling both RNH and Yak out of Edmonton. I think could afford a Dman, a forward, and Kuemper to get that done.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
LOL at the people saying Avalanche (the team we are fighting with) made a bad trade. Are you telling me that Tanguay and his 4 goals are better than Boedker right now?? So yes Colorado is a better team now than they were an hr ago. cant comment on the prospects but this trade is to help make the playoffs this year

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
I saw Micheletti was saying the Wild needed to answer back to the moves Colorado and Dallas made. Seems like a recipe to do something desperate.

Same most of Boedker points have come on the powerplay and Kris Russell is knowing for shot blocking which means he spends a lot of time defending.

HollaHaula

Cynical Wild fan
Jul 28, 2015
Don't listen to any local radio personalities for expert insight. They are such homers. Answering crap trades with a crap trade of your own doesn't accomplish anything.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
People need to calm the **** down.

"AAHHGGGGHHHH MAKE A TRADE IN RESPONSE"

No. No you dont.

Stand pat... Unless we get a RNH or a Spooner. If not, then you wait til the off season.

Don't listen to any local radio personalities for expert insight. They are such homers. Answering crap trades with a crap trade of your own doesn't accomplish anything.

THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad