Speculation: Trade Ideas and Free Agency XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
LOL at the people saying Avalanche (the team we are fighting with) made a bad trade. Are you telling me that Tanguay and his 4 goals are better than Boedker right now?? So yes Colorado is a better team now than they were an hr ago. cant comment on the prospects but this trade is to help make the playoffs this year

Boedker is not going to make them better enough. He's just not that good. Very overrated for some odd reason. So they actually traded two prospects for 5 weeks of Boedker. That's awful.

Go Wild.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Russo:

But I do still think Brodin's in play right now and with an hour to go, we'll see. I asked a source if this means Brodin's activation means he returns against the Avalanche, the reply was, "Not necessarily."

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Boedker is not going to make them better enough. He's just not that good. Very overrated for some odd reason. So they actually traded two prospects for 5 weeks of Boedker. That's awful.

Go Wild.

And you know for sure Boedker isnt going to sign in Colorado??? Interesting! :sarcasm:

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
He'd probably win as many faceoffs as Spooner. Just sayin'.

Probably but there are more aspects to being a center than just FOs. And you can teach better face off mechanics. At least to make improvements but he may never be an elite FO guy.

Do we? For this season at least?

Koivu
Granlund
Haula

Is that realistically going to be upgraded upon through trade, and would we would have to move one of them out if we did make a trade?

If the what some here believe is going to happen, along with Russo.. or what at least SHOULD happen, is a Granlund trade in the near future.

Do we need one RIGHT NOW? No. Bu thats what Im saying.. We dont need to manke ANY trade today. We dont need a Eriksson, McGinn, or Vrbata or whoever else these rentals are for the sake of making a trade like some here and local people are clamoring for. It makes NO SENSE.

I believe we'll get a trade in the Summer. But like I said, unless those players are available for you at a decent price today, then of course i think CF does it. If not then we stand pat.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
I want to see Brodin for RNH straight up (or RNH+ if Chiarelli is especially drunk today), or nothing at all.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
Ahhhh, HF blowing up. Sorry for the double post. Mods, please delete this one. :(

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Wow, boring deadline. Guessing a few more minor trades come in shortly but nothing major. Surprised nothing on Drouin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad