Speculation: Trade Ideas and Free Agency XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Surprised nothing on Drouin.

Not really all that surprised with Drouin. I'm guessing it was some combination of the price being way too high for him and teams being not all that convinced that he'd be able to step in and help right now.

Honestly, I think this is a wake-up call for the kid to figure out a new game plan.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Now Drouin is going to be traded this summer, and he'll have missed nearly an entire year of playing meaningful hockey due to his 'holdout'. Real dumb.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Russo has been quiet. GMCF still may have made a move.

exactly its 210 could be on a trade call

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 46s46 seconds ago
#mnwild brass not responding to inquiries if they're standing pat, so could be something up

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Not really all that surprised with Drouin. I'm guessing it was some combination of the price being way too high for him and teams being not all that convinced that he'd be able to step in and help right now.

Honestly, I think this is a wake-up call for the kid to figure out a new game plan.

Isn't he still suspended? I would sure hope they let him back now or his value will be in the gutter after not playing all year.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
A minor league deal? Fine. But otherwise, stand pat, Fletcher. Stand pat. Let this group sink or swim the rest of the way and assess the damage this summer.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
So McGinn to us?

That would be so disappointing

DISCLAIMER: SPECULATION, NOT CONFIRMED

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Oh good lord. I saw that post before you added the disclaimer and was very sad.

Haha sorry I realized what it might have sounded like so I tried to add the disclaimer as fast as possible. Sorry for the feels you experienced :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->