Speculation: Trade Ideas and Free Agency XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Has anyone heard any updates on Jan Kovar? There were rumours a few months ago that he wanted to come to the NHL. Have you guys heard anything?

I was trying to find info on this as well! Bring him over and draft Guryanov and that's looking pretty good. Swing Spurgeon for that CLB deal and we're looking setup!

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I actually would trade Brodin, but I would only do it for a franchise center. Not poor man's franchise centers.

The worst thing a team can do is overpay and underbuy for a team need. That is when you get burned.
So to get a 1C we'd need to trade Brodin. But when we are trading Brodin we will only accept a 70pt 22 year old or younger center. Yep we are never getting a 1C. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Prediction time. Do you think Dubnyk is our starting goalie next year? If so, what contract? If not, who is? Give me two words - yes or no, and a different name or contract length.

I've changed my mind, so I'm saying yes, 4/$4.5.

Curious to see what people think. It's your prediction, not what you would do.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I'm here listing off options cause no one else will. I'm open to suggestions from anyone on how to get a 1C without giving up Brodin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad